Polite Leader: Let me Purge (2)

I sat at the hidden booth in the cafe, staring at my phone. I had trusted this man and it seemed like a good bad idea at the time. "Hey, sorry I'm a little late. Some... friends were taking up some time," Leader smiled softly, reassuringly almost. I didn't buy it but who would call that out? "No issue, I wasn't just helping out a new employee anyways. " I responded carefully and gestured for him to take a seat. "You look wonderful, if you don't mind me saying. Have you ordered already?" He took a seat, he was dressed business casual. Somehow that took me off guard, I hadn't expected him to be that type. I envisioned more of a prep school principal look.

         I must have been staring far too long because he chuckled, "I'm a bank investment advisor. I took my jacket and tie off in the car." I made an ahh sound confirming I understood. That statement rang truer than his first, "So the friends..." He smiled widely, "Colleagues more or less." I smiled back for some reason unknown to me. "That's not at all what I thought your career was." He laughed heartily before looking back at me, "Lemme guess, you thought I was some kind of advertising agent?" It was my turn to laugh as I shook my head, "Middle school teacher or something. Private school specifically." He chuckled, "You know that's not a bad guess. I could enjoy that line of work."

         I used the small tablet that laid on every table to order my drink and a snack. "These mobile order tablets have been a help huh?" He asked politely as he ordered as well. "Yeah, I can remember before the Pandemic of '19-'22. And honestly I prefer how it is now... Minus the Purge. " His eyes twitched quickly and if I hadn't been studying his face, I might have missed it. " Why are you so adverse to the Purge? " He whispered to me, not wanting to make other patrons uncomfortable. "Well, I think at first it was a good way to get rid of pent up frustration from the quarantining but then it became a cruel toy for those who are sick." His head lowered as he thought about my words, " I guess I could understand that... Unsavory concept from both sides. " I was shaken a bit by his response but reminded myself that understanding both views is a sign of openness. "Well let's talk of happier things. How were your chocolates?" I asked him, hoping he would catch on to my discomfort. "Surprisingly, delicious. Had a few in-between meeting with clients." His smile when He spoke of clients was disturbing. It made me feel as if the poor souls were in danger.

We talked for an hour and a half, sipping our drinks after the food was gone. The time for him to go back to work came and we grew somber at the thought. "Can.. I buy you dinner tonight? I want to spend... more time with you." He said as we walked to his car, a clean glossy black sports car of some kind. I ignored the edge in his voice and accepted the invitation.

Y/N's Home
7:45p.m.

He was late, but that's understandable. He had texted that he was in a oddly long meeting. I jumped at the sound of banging on the door. I stood cautiously grabbing the spiked bat near the door. I looked through the peephole but the glass fogged over . "Who is it?" I called out deeply, altering my voice. There was no answer for a long time as I took a few steps back from the door.

"Y/L... It's me, please ...." Leader called out, he sounded winded and tired. I rushed forward to unlock the door, pulling it open. Leader stood like an angry god, his blond brows furrowing in with rage. His chiseled face, unmarred by reshaping, was bloodied and bruised. "Oh my God, Leader what happened?!?" He tensed up and looked down at me. His face softened and he stepped in, pulling me gently into his chest. I noticed then that his formerly white button up was soaked in blood. The splatter suggesting it wasn't Leaders. "I will always protect what's mine." He stared into my eyes and for a moment his authority in the statement scared me. "W-what?" I stuttered out. "A man... He was scouting... Your home. We aren't leaving this house tonight." I couldn't disagree with that so I took a step away. "Let me... Grab my first aid then, I'll cook for you."

We sat on the couch as I cleaned and dabbed his small wounds. "Is the man?" He stared forward with a blank pleasant look in his eyes, "Ask only what you truly want to know about the situation. " I understood immediately that he didn't want to hurt my mental health so I didn't ask anything else. "Y/N, may I kiss you?" He asked suddenly, head still turned forward. Tense and nervous energy wafted through the silent air between us as he slowly turned to me.

"Yes."

His hand took my chin pulling me forward as he pressed a passionate kiss on my lips. I sat shocked at his style of kissing before I finally kissed him back. He deepened the kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance. When he won the battle he celebrated by pulling me into his lap. His left hand went to the front of my throat gripping gently the right settling it's fingertips into the flesh of my ass. He pulled away, allowing me to catch my breath. "You are mine, All of you. There's not a thing about you I don't want, My dove. I will never let you get hurt." He began to nibble on my neck and shoulders, moving back and forth to find unfilled spots to mark. "Leader... I want this... But I need your honesty." I try to keep my voice strong.

He stopped and looked at me, his eyes searching, almost asking if I was ready. Something clearly told him I was, because he released my body only to offer a place to lay. I laid my head on his chest, "I want you to listen to everything before you speak, despite what I'm about to tell you, I do have feelings."

AN: how's that for a cliffhanger? There most definitely is a third part. I really enjoy having a character with a blank slate for lore and daily information.... Third part may have gore or smut or both... Who knows? he's hot