Batman: I don't love

"Bruce?"
The broad man grunted as he filled out paperwork. His posture ruined by hunching close to his computer screen.
"Bruce."
His writing slowed but didn't stop. He straightened up a bit as he acknowledged hearing you.
"Batman." You whisper softly in his direction. "Watch yourself, Y/N." He finally finished the document he was working on and turned to you. His tired eyes gleamed softly as he smiled. "We aren't late are we?"
You shook your head as you touched your hair. "Nope I began bothering you an half hour earlier than usual. Now let's go. Can't miss your own birthday, boss."
Bruce chuckles as you fix his satin tie and pocket square.
~TimeSkip By Sexual tension in the workplace~
You went to the backstage portion of the ritzy venue. You had prepared this for Bruce as his gift. You step on the stage thinking as you waited for the curtains to rise. You took a deep breath the moment they did and walked up to the microphone.
"Hello, everyone, thank you for coming. We are all here to celebrate Bruce Wayne, a man known for generosity and kindness. But a few things that I, his ever loyal servant and personal assistant, am willing to share. Bruce loves sweets, I run out early in the morning to grab a bag of pastries and chocolates for him to snack on while filling out manly reports and letters." A few people chuckle heavily as you speak but Bruce's is the loudest and best. "Anyhow, I think it's time for me to give the first gift. Ever since reading it in my resume, Bruce has been curious about my past as a singer in a club. I've never sung for him but tonight...I think is the time. This is a Sadness Runs through him by The Hoosiers"

The guitarists come out and begin playing as the pianist join in. You take a deep breath and sing the first words softly.
People are puppets held together with string.
There's a beautiful sadness that runs through him
As he asks me to pray to a god he doesn't believe in.
Time and again boys race to become men.
You looked in to the waltz dancing crowd as you meet Bruce's eyes. They seemed to be confused but adoring, never leaving yours. You looked away preparing for the next lyric.
And don't look at me with those eyes
I try to unheave the ties
Turn back the time that drew him
But he couldn't be saved
A sadness runs through him 
Through him
You finished out the song and smiled as everyone clapped and cheered. "Thanks for coming everyone enjoy yourselves!" You stepped off the stage as the band started up again. You look at Bruce as he comes towards you and as you catch his eyes something shifts in you. You turn into the crowd getting lost.
You spend the better half of an hour hiding from the vigilant man. You go into the lobby area for the bathrooms to take a break.
"Got you little girl," a deep voice growled softly from behind you. "Big Bad wolf won't you let me go?" You teased leaning into Bruce's chest as his hands snaked around your hips. "Y/N, I feel like an absolute...ass. Have you always...?" You nod cutting him off as you hesitantly moved from his arms. "Let's go, people are probably looking for you." You pick up your stuff and freeze when you feel a hand on your chin. You look at the ground avoiding his face. "Look at me, Y/N." Bruce's deep voice dropped a few more octaves becoming an essential growl. "I don't ...we are...I want you." You gasp and touch his cheek as you lean up to make it easier. He bend down slightly placing his soft lips on to yours. You wrap your arms around him deepening the kiss. He growls in your mouth his hands filled with your ass as he lifts you closer. "Damn it, N/N. We have to wrap this party up." You snapped out of it and backed away adjusting yourself. "Of course, Sir." You jump slightly when you hear a growl. "Stop it, you are not going to resort to the business demeanor." He wraps his arms around you and kisses your neck and shoulder. "Also you calling me Sir..." You feel him thrust into your backside. "Now let's go."
~timeskip by Bruce annoyed with announcements~
Bruce thanked everyone and told them he was leaving. You were dragged to his luxurious sleek sports car. "When you get into this car I want your panties off and you warming yourself up for me. Do you understand, Princess?" You nod and kiss him before sliding into the car and taking your lace panties off. Bruce drove off speeding through the streets. The purr of the car, the speed, and groans and growls coming from the large man all aided in you bringing yourself to the edge. He slapped your hand denying you release. "I said warm not hot. Before we continue this weekend, and it will be all weekend, I need you to know. I don't...love. I like you alot but I don't think I'm capable of loving anything, princess." Your heart sank as you put your underwear back on. "Y/N? Did you change your mind?" How did you respond to that kind of statement, especially when you were head over heels for this man.

~~To Be Continued~~

An: did you like it? Let me know if you want the second half (lemon candies!)
I like Bruce but Batman is an ass sometimes.
Anyhow request stuff.
Love you, trash cans