Manny Minotaur: Best Friend

AN: a few days ago was my birthday... That's all.

"You can do this, Manny" You said in the crowd but wishing it to your best friend, your only monster friend.
Five years ago
You sat crying on the swing in the old abandoned factory. Unable to hear the sound of huffing and a tree cracking over your own sobs, you continue to swing slowly. It was your sixteenth birthday and it was the worse day of your life. Being kicked out of the house you were adopted in to because you were a normie wasn't the best gift. "Hey, uh, can you hand me that branch?" An odd pitch-changing voice called out to you. You sniffled softly wiping your s/c face and picking up the branch. You hold it out without looking at the voice owner. "Hey...," A rough palm and furry edge gently cups your chin and turns you to look at them. Your eyes widen as you lay your sight upon a beautiful creature. A Minotaur, your favorite mythical creature! Or real creature, you think. "I'm sorry I haven't had the best birthday." You whisper falling back into a sob. Manny pulls you close to his shaped and strong chest, as he begins to rub your back. "Don't worry about it, we can find something creepy cool to do." He whispers in your ear. "Thank you, I like how you hug, Mr. Minotaur." You say awkwardly and smile feeling his deep chuckle in his chest. "Call me Manny. How do you feel about Munching Tacos? They're grossly delicious and my parents are cooking it tonight." That's how you met your best friend and his generous family.

Present dayWinning the game of casketball, monster high was celebrating

Present day
Winning the game of casketball, monster high was celebrating. You wait patiently as the crowd floods the court. You stand on your bleacher seat so Manny sees you. You spot him trying to escape the crowd who stop him ask him questions and offer congratulations. He finally looks up at you and smiles easily. Manny ignores the people and makes his way up to you. "There's my normie girl, did you see my Fly-up (layup) and that drown (dunk)? Did you like casketball? Do you feel out of place?" He rushes the questions out not giving you time to answer. You tug on his ring and he chuckles, pointing at you pretending to be angry. "I told you about that!" You laugh and snort softly as he smiles at you. "Yes I saw the Fly-up and the Drown. I enjoyed watching the different abilities in casketball. No, I don't feel out of place cause my place is supporting you." You answer all his questions and he huffed shyly. "I gotta change then I'll be back." He jogs down the bleachers looking at you walking backwards as he reached the court floor. "I like your shirt, Y/N." He shouts catching people's attention and directing it to you. You snort and huff as you look at your red shirt. A minute with a Minotaur isn't bull. You heard a few chuckles as you sit down patiently.
"Alright, you ready to go?" Manny says getting your attention. He's back in his red shirt and blue jeans, his hand outstretched for you. "Where to, bullboy?" He chuckles and wraps his large hand around your normie one. Even though, Manny and you were the same age, monster high went according to species and its aging. This was Manny's last year than he was off to IoM, the institute of monstrosity. You already graduated online and we're hoping to follow him. "There's a victory party that Deuce and Cleo are throwing." He looked down at your cringing face. You didn't like (Cleo or parties) but it was important to Manny that you be included. You nod and he pulls you softly to his side, "We don't have to stay long, in fact we won't." He mumbled to you.

~Time skip by How fluffy Manny is~

You were lifted down out of Manny's huge truck and set down on the ground. The Black Sea beach was a-glow with the bonfire and dancing monsters. You spot Lagoona and Gill next to each other cuddling. You look up at Manny wishing he saw you in that light. The big oaf was your everything and he didn't even know. He met up with some of the guys and was talking as you came up behind him hiding behind him. Your small hands on his lower back, "Guys I want to introduce someone special to me and the reason for my change." He takes one of your hands and turns to you. "if that's ok with you, Y/N," he says softly. You nod, nervously but you're part of his life right? He twirls you softly under his arm in front of a group of monsters. Your raise your hand in greeting. "Hello." Suddenly a rush of questions flood you and you hear Manny chuckle as you try to keep up. "Guys, Take a Shallow breath. She's overwhelmed," he smiled at you and you tugged thankfully on his nose ring again. He makes a whimpering sound in your ear. He smiles, "Sorry to break bones so early after arriving but we have something to do."

~time skip by Manny cuddles~
Manny pulled up to a more private part of the beach. The music from the party could be heard but not too loudly. You smile when you get out of the truck. From the trees hung a string of glowing mini shrunken heads and under was a picnic of your favorite creeptastic foods.
You clap excitedly, "Oh Manny, what's this for?" He shrugs and helps you to the blanket.
You both talk and laugh as you eat and sip on skull soda. "Hey, Manny?" He turns towards you and smiles softly, "Yeah?" "What's this about?" He huffs, "I knew I couldn't avoid it for long." He sets his drink down and stands up striping to the swim trunks he was wearing underneath. "I didn't bring my-" you started but he shook his head and pulled your swimsuit out of the mini picnic casket. "Of course you'd have it." Manny turned red huffing at you his nose ring swinging. He turned away and in front of you to cover your small frame. "I'm done, thank you, ManMin." His eyes widen softly as he touches your cheek, "You haven't called me that in a while. Come on let's go swim a bit." You nod and follow him in to the surprisingly Luke warm water. You splash Manny starting a war, you're quick but Manny is strong which makes the game fierce. You dive under and come up right in front of Manny. "Boo!" He laughs fully hugging you close, "I love you, little normie." You both sober up quickly and you can't believe your ears. "I mean, I do... you're my best friend."  You're heart drops as you swim back to the shore and wrap yourself up in a towel. Manny sits there for a moment. "Actually, Y/N, I...that's what this is about. I got accepted to IoM, on a scholarship. And so I was thinking about the move and being away from my family and you. Y/N , I don't want to be away from you. Ever. Because you make me feel as strong as an ox, a bull even," you both chuckle softly. He touches your cheek and pulls you towards him. You can see the thick jaw muscles ticking and his ring is pushing back and forth. "What I'm trying to say is that I love you so much; so much that I'm asking you to give up the boring life you have in the normie world to join me at IoM, they have a (Your Major) program and they've promised to protect you as their first normie student! Jackson doesn't count heh. I love you, Y/N, more than anything in this world. I'm in love with a normie," he snorts and chuckles as he places his forehead against yours. You felt his breath shake as he leaned in. "I've loved you for five years, you big oaf. I was waiting on you." You whispered back closing the gap between you. His lips touched yours softly, the pressure getting harder and harder. His nose ring wasn't as cold as you expected but you didn't mind it. He laid you down on the blanket and huffed. "I don't wanna hurt you." He mumbled into your neck. "I waited for you, a little pain would turn me on at this point." He grunted out a laugh as he pressed his hips to your core.

AN: Let me know if you want another part to any of these.
Or request something else.
I do lemons as well so feel free to ask for that.
Love you
Trashbags