So Sick (Bakugo)

Your throat was dry, your sinuses were clogged and you were cold as a corpse. You don't know what caused this but it was getting worse by the hour. You could hardly move from your bed to your bathroom. You'd resorted to keeping a bucket half filled with water as your barf bucket. A trick you learned from the medical staff at the agency, helped make it easier to switch out and clean. It didn't take long for your phone to ring. Picking up the facetime, you give a weak wave to Bakugo.

"Oi why do you look like Denki after he short circuits? You missed the agency meeting..," he growled at the phone as he walked through the office halls. You sneezed and watched as he jerked his head. "Yeah, I am sick. I will get the cliff notes on it." Bakugo's face faltered into a frown momentarily before returning to a grimace. "You can't even stay healthy, fucking idiot. I'll be over after my patrol this morning." He didn't give you time to  reject his company.  You attempted to text him that you're fine and he could get sick. He simply responded with "Shut the fuck up, Quirkless," and a picture of him eating a bento while flicking you off. You rolled your eyes, no energy to argue back and forth. You rehydrated yourself as much as possible before heading to bed again.

You were startled awake by aggressive banging on your front door. Crawling sickly out of your warm bed, you made your way to the door opening it. "Damn, you're sick looking. Why are you up and about?" He set the hand full of bags down on your kitchen table before picking you up. He grumbled about you being hardheaded even while weak. His arms held you tight to his chest as he made his way to the couch. Once he set your body on the cushions, his form disappeared into the bedroom only to return with pillows and blankets. He turned on your favorite show as of late with a tsk. "Thank you, Kat." He shrugged and shuffled through the bags he brought in. You stop paying attention to what he's doing as the tv catches your eye.

"Here, It's my mom's recipe. Also got you some orange juice WITH pulp, fucking heathen." He set the tray in your lap carefully kissing your forehead. Once he saw you had a grip on the tray, he slipped behind you holding you close. "I told you I'll always take care of your dumbass." You smiled weakly, "Yeah, you did. You always have, Katsuki. I love you." He ruffled your hair and relaxed, "I love you, Teddy Bear."