Author's Note & POV

Hey Guys, I hate AN chapters so I'll be adding a little pov and songlist for it. You're welcome. 😊

I wanna be open and honest with y'all. I find it difficult to interact with other authors on here and in general. They come off as harsh and rude when you don't understand an intention or give constructive criticism. I think some of them take it personal but that's not what is intended most of the time. I know this and so I want to express that if you want to give criticism or ask questions or don't understand a reason for an action, Tell me! Comment! Interact! Every comment will be met with love and an answer! I'm also here if you just wanna chat! I just hate when authors become rude and think people are personally attack them. The unfortunate truth is if you put work out to the public you have to understand that it's up for criticism. There's no way out of it other than not posting. This doesn't mean allow yourself to be bullied but don't take criticism as attacks they're meant to learn and progress.

Anyways, Here's a POV litterbug.

You're swinging at an empty park skipping class to reflect on some recent issues. (I'd play Feel it Still by Portugal. The Man with this) You look up to see a person you've spotted around campus dancing wildly. They look like they're so free and happy, it makes you feel light. They have airpods in their ears and spin to face you. Still dancing,  they point wildly at you signing for you to come over. They disconnect the airpods and play the music aloud. You hesitate to stand and bop to the music. "Ohhh I'm rebel just for kicks now." They sing to you taking your hand and dance pulling you closer. You let go of the concept of someone thinking you both look stupid. Your hips move back and forth. "lemme kick it like it's 1986 man." You sing back to the person as you both dance. They laugh happily clapping for you as the song ends. " Don't worry about how others view you, kid. " They smile handing you their card as they reconnect their airpods. They go back to dance jogging disappearing in the distance. You take a look at the card reading the name and notice that under the name was their title, Dean of College. You smile feeling a little brighter today.

Don't expect anyone to be how you envisioned and Don't care how they envisioned you.