The Dress

*Luciano's point of view*

*Luciano's room*

I threw my jacket off and tugged at my tie until it was loose enough to pull over my head. I watched as Sofia took her heels off and started walking towards me. I put my hands around her waist and ventured up to her back to the zipper on her dress. I slowly unzipped it, before sliding the straps off of her shoulders. We both watched as her dress fell down to the ground, revealing her figure. She stood before me in nothing more than her underwear. Her fingers traced my chest, unbuttoning my shirt from top to bottom. I never took my eyes off her. Almost as if I couldn't even if I tried.

She pulled the shirt off from over my shoulders, revealing my chest full of tattoos. She ran her fingers across them. I abruptly picked her up and swung her around, causing her to giggle, as she held tightly around my neck. I walked us over to my bed and released her onto it. She lay on her back, staring intently at me. I did the same. I knelt down on the bed, one of my knees on either side of her body. I leaned down, towering over her. I leaned in close to her ear and whispered.

"What do you want?"

She stared at me; I could feel her breathing getting heavy and unsteady. She lifted her hand from where it was resting on my chest and placed it on my face.

"I want you," she whispered back.

——————————

*Sofia's point of view*

*morning*

I lay with my head pressed onto the warmth of his body. His arm was wrapped around my body, and his hand rested on my lower back. I could see his chest rising and lowering at a steady rate, indicating that he was still asleep. The only light in the room was that of the tiny lamp on the bedside. His curtains automatically shut before the sun rises, keeping the intimacy in the room alive. I peeked at the clock. It was almost noon. We were up so late last night, we both slept in. I almost shot up off the bed and threw my clothes on to bolt, but laying here in his arms left me without the courage to do so. To wake him up, instead, I softly started to kiss his chest, starting where my head was laying, then I slowly made my way up to his neck and towards his face. He woke up when I was just about at his lips. His eyes were still closed, but his hands started to caress my bare body, and a smile became evident on his face. I ran my fingers through his hair, planting my last kiss on his perfect lips.

"Good morning," I whispered, before kissing him again.

"Good morning beautiful," he replied. His morning voice very deep and raspy. That paired with his hands gripped on my lower back caused chills to run through my body. I smiled at him, then put my head back down on his chest. He glanced at the time, and when he realized how late it was, he reached for the button that opens the blinds.

"Nooo," I pleaded, reaching over and grabbing his arm on the other side of him. He chuckled and kept reaching, and so did I, causing my body to shift on top of his. He stopped, and redirected his touch, holding my waist on both sides. I looked at him, mischief in his eyes. He licked his lips then shook his head, before quickly lifting both of us up, causing me to screech, followed by laughter. I was a lot smaller than him, so he stood up with me in his arms, no problem. He spun me around, my hands around his neck. Before he put me down, we both stopped to gaze at each other. He pulled me close and passionately pressed his lips against mine. A moment later, he softly dropped me down, releasing me from his hold.