43

Yeosang

Seonghwa's parents offered to drive us home from the hospital. I didn't mind as it meant I didn't have to take the bus or a uber meaning I didn't have to converse with any more strangers, so both of us gladly took the offer.

I leaned my head against the elder's shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt his other arm wrap around me carefully. "Sorry, that our date got interrupted like this," Seonghwa said quietly and I just shook my head. "It's fine, really." I smiled at him. 

"Plus we can always make up for it." I hummed. The older nodded.

His parents dropped us off, bidding us goodnight before driving away. "Do you.. Wanna come over?" I asked. Seonghwa stared at me a little. "S-Sure?" He stuttered out and my eyes widened when I realized what he thought. "Oh god, not like that!"I gasped out, flustered.

The other cleared his throat a little. "Oh... I'm sorry... Sure, let's go." he mumbled and grabbed my hand gently. I couldn't help the smile that spread onto my cheeks. "And everyone says that I'm cute. Look at yourself." I chuckled out.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes a little as a protest. "I'm not, but thanks." He mumbled afterward. I shoved

It didn't take long for us to arrive at my place. I put in the code to open the door and let the other in first. "Sorry, I haven't cleaned in a while..." I mumbled out while kicking off my shoes. The elder only hummed, probably to signal that it was fine. 

"I feel slightly bad for your brother." I chuckle. Seonghwa turned to me, slightly confused. "why?" "Well, the world has changed like... A lot in nine years. He'll have one hell of a time to get used to everything."

Seonghwa nodded his head, laughing a bit. "That's true. I'm sure he'll get used to it." He started before clearing his throat. "Plus he was always a bit behind in the trends." He then stated, a smile pulling on the corners of his mouth. 

I smile softly and walk over to the taller and hug him. "That was sudden." The man mumbled, yet wrapped his arms around me anyway. "I just felt like it. Is it okay?" I questioned, trying to pull back a little in case the other felt uncomfortable, but was only pulled back flush against the other's chest. 

"It's perfectly fine, Sang," Seonghwa assured, leaning down and pressing his lips against my forehead. I part my lips a little as the heat rose to my cheeks. I coughed a little.

"Let's watch a movie...!"

-

I woke up to my alarm ringing next to me. A soft groan came from my throat as I reached over to turn the cursed ringing off.

"You got work?" Seonghwa's voice slightly startled me. I hum quietly. "I have n hour or so before I need to get ready... I just have the alarm ring extra early.." I responded before dropping the now silent device onto the mattress and pressing my head against the elder's bare chest.

"How'd you sleep?" I mumble, inhaling the man's scent. It felt good waking up next to someone... Someone who wasn't Wooyoung.

Now that I thought about it, it's been a while since Wooyoung had even stayed over.

Seonghwa brought his hand up to run his fingers through my hair. "I slept fine." He responded. I raised my head a bit, meeting the other's gaze. The older smiled at me softly. "You're beautiful." He suddenly said and I stared at him for a split second, processing the statement. 

"T-Thanks.." Mumbled out shyly. Getting used to the non-backhanded compliments Seonghwa gives is something I'd have to do.

"I definitely wouldn't mind waking up like this in the future." The older said, closing his eyes again. I hum quietly in agreement. "I can tell you the code to my lock and you can come over whenever..." I said softly.