14

Seonghwa

I walk to my apartment building with a smile on my face. Yeosang is undeniably cute. If anyone says otherwise they're wrong.

I do worry for him. When he walked in he had been crying, not recently but it was still noticeable. When he talked to his obviously shitty brother I saw the way Sang glared at him. It's not my business but their relationship is not clearly great. That is not my business until Yeosang wants to share it himself.

I walk to the elevator and press a button to get it down. When the elevator arrives I step in. Just as the door was about to close I see a girl running towards it with grocery bags so I push the button so that the doors open.

"Thank you." She thanks me. I only nod. I feel my phone vibrate and dig it out only to see that it's a message from my mother. Of course. Yeosang wouldn't text me right away. I read the message and answer with a thumbs up. I guess my brother's state isn't any better.

"Was that your girlfriend?" the girl asks. I glanced at her surprised. "Huh? No.. Just my mother." I say and laugh a little. She nods. "Ah okay" she laughs. "I'm Lee Ji-eun. I moved here just recently with my boyfriend. What's your name?" I only look at her. "I'm Park Seonghwa. Nice to meet you Ji-eun." I say. She smiles. "You're pretty cute." Ji-eun states. I smile a little. "Thanks.."

"Sorry. Did I come off too strong?" she laughs. I shake my head quickly. "I was just surprised." I say. Ji-eun's phone starts ringing. "Hold on." She mumbles and answers her phone and starts talking to her boyfriend most likely. The elevator soon arrives at the correct floor and we both step out.

We walk next to each other. "I guess we're neighbors then." I say when we top at our doors. I press in the code to open my door. "I'll see you later Seonghwa-ssi." she says. I smile and nod before stepping inside my apartment.