24

Yeosang

Seonghwa and I leave the shop when my co-worker clocks in. "So where do you want to go?" Seonghwa asks as we start walking away from the flower shop. "Hm... I want some McDonald's.. I've not eaten there in a while.." I say quietly and glance at the elder.

I notice his hesitant face. "Do you not like it..? We can go elsewhere too.." I say quickly. Seonghwa laughs. "I just prefer burger king.." He laughs. I nod. "We can go there, if you wanna." I hum and Seonghwa nods.

We walked into the fast food restaurant. We both order and pay for our meals and then look for a table to sit at. "You know. I wouldn't mind if you came to my work like that more often." I state. Seonghwa chuckles. "I'll keep that in mind." The elder says.

I push my hair back a little when we fall silent. It's not awkward at all. More comfortable. Something about Seonghwa's presence makes me feel calm. Normally I would be freaking out at this point.

"Has your family tried to contact you?" Seonghwa suddenly asks. I glance at him. "My aunt has called me a few times... My grandparents too.. I'm too scared to answer them.." I mumble. Seonghwa nods. "Take your time. It must be hard to face them after what happened.." He comforts. I smile. "You're too sweet." I laugh a little.

Soon we get our food. "God, I'm so hungry." Seonghwa mumbles as he starts eating. I smile happily and start eating my fries. "Yeosang, look here." Seonghwa says and I raise my head to look at him. I hear a camera shutter go off. "Y-Ya!" I whine. "Delete that." "Nooo~~ I want to make Jongho jealous. He really wants to hang out with you." The elder whines back. The male keeps tapping on his phone. I can only assume he is sending it to the younger male.

I smile gently and continue eating. After we finish our meals we walk out of the restaurant. "You wanna go home?" Seonghwa asks. I chew on my bottom lip gently. "Not really... If you want to, you can, I'll just walk around town for a short while.." I explain and ruffle my hair. Seonghwa smiles. "I'll stay with you. I don't want you to get hurt on your own... Or something."

"Sure."

~

Took a small break from writing to just pay attention to school. I still might not update regularly, but I'll try