22

Seonghwa

I watch after Yeosang for a moment. "Was that your boyfriend?" I hear Ji-eun ask. I flinch a little frightened. "Wha? Where did you come from?" I ask. Ji-eun giggles. "From work. I just saw you here talking to that guy." She explained and I nodded. "But is he?" She asks excitedly. I chuckle and shake my head. "No. We are just friends. He had a rough night so I hung out with him for a few hours. Anyways... Shall we go inside?"

We walk into the building and I order the elevator. "How was your day?" I ask Ji-eun. "Tiring. I work at a bar and have to deal with many kinds of people on the daily." She sighs. I nod. "I think I understand. I work in customer service too. I work at the cafe nearby." I tell her. She nods. "I'll make sure to pay a visit." She says.

We step inside the elevator when it arrives. "How old are you by the way? I want to be formal.." I say. Ji-eun laughs gently. "I'm 27." I open my mouth. "Really? You look younger, Noona." I say. The older laughs. "Thank you sweetie. I guess you're younger then?" She says and I nod, confirming her speculation.

We arrive at our floor and step out into the hall. We arrive at my door. "I'll see you around, Seonghwa." Ji-eun says. I nod and enter my home.

Tiredly I walk to my room and start taking my clothes off. God I'm tired. A good night's sleep will definitely not do any harm.