8

Yeosang

I close the shop door and lock it with a sigh. Another long, tiring day is behind me. I hate long shifts but Wooyoung's been working too hard so I said I'd take the evening shift.

I start walking towards my home looking all around me carefully. I get paranoid sometimes when walking outside in the dark. That's why I never ever walk with headphones on.

I arrive at the apartment building I live in and walk inside. I walk to my home's door and press in the code to unlock it.

To my surprise the lights are on. Did I leave them on when I left? That's gonna harm my electricity bill... Damn it. I take off my shoes and walk into the kitchen to see Wooyoung setting the table. "Why are you here.?" I ask and tilt my head in confusion. "I came to clean and feed you." he simply says. "I am an adult, Woo. I can do that myself." I whine at the black haired male and walk over to him. "You can, but you won't." He sighs and orders me to sit down. I follow his orders and sit down as the younger puts food on my plate.

I pick up my chopsticks. "Woo... This is a lot..." I mumble and glance at the male. I poke the food a bit. "Hyung. Just eat some of it, okay?" Wooyoung says.

After I've eaten we move to the living room to just sit and talk. "Sangie. I made you an appointment to a therapist. I'll text you the date because its not anytime soon.. Please go at least once and see how it feels.." Wooyoung pleads. " Okay.. I'll go.. For yo--" Woo cuts me off. "It's not for me.. It's for you, Sangie.." He says. I stay quiet.

"Yeosang.. You're important to me, okay? I'll never get tired of you.." Wooyoung says. I smile gently. "You're important to me too, Woo.." I say quietly. I place my head down on the other's shoulder.

Wooyoung's phone dings after a few minutes. He takes it out. "It's San." He states smiling. I smirk. "Can I see a photo of this guy who is trying to take my best friend away?" I ask. Wooyoung nods and pulls out a selfie of this San guy. "He is handsome." I hum. "If I'm single in the next few years and you two last.. Can I join your relationship?" I jokingly ask. Wooyoung laughs. "We'll see. I do have the perfect guy in mind for you though." He states. I roll my eyes. "And who might it be?" I scoff. "Seonghwa Hyung."

"He's good looking but I don't think we'd be a good match..." I mumble and raise my head. I ruffle my hair. "I'm not a good match with anyone..." I mumble and look down at my lap. "He'd just get annoyed having to deal with my ass... Like every other guy I've dated. I'm too much to handle..." Wooyoung starts running his fingers through my hair. "Sweetie..." He says quietly.

Both of us flinch when it suddenly thunders. My face lights up and I stand up to run to the balcony. "Finally!" I say excitedly. Wooyoung laughs. "I've never seen someone so happy about thunder." He states. He follows me to the balcony as I look out to the sky. "Why do you like it anyways?" Wooyoung questions. I glance at him. "The sound is comforting..." I tell him.

Wooyoung and I have known each other for a while now, but there are some things that even he doesn't know. Things I've never gotten around to tell him.

"You're adorable. I'm gonna make us some hot chocolate while you admire your rain." Wooyoung says and walks back inside.