37

Yeosang

I stood on my balcony just watching the rain fall. I reach out my hand to catch a few raindrops. I smile softly and pull my hand back then walk back inside. I pull on a sweater and go to my closet to find a raincoat.

With the appropriate clothing I head out of my apartment and quickly wander down the stairwell. Before stepping out of the building I pull on the hood of the raincoat, not wanting my hair to get wet and risk getting a cold.

I walk out into the rain with a soft smile on my lips. The sound of the drops of water crashing against the pavement was relaxing. 

For once, I was walking out there feeling, at least to an extent, happy. Sorry for the vulgarity, but in that moment I didn't feel like throwing myself off of a rooftop for once.

"Yeosang? Why are you out here?" I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a familiar voice. Seonghwa. I spin around on my heels. "Enjoying the rain." I shrug. The elder was standing under his umbrella. "I dressed up, don't worry, Hyung." I reassured the guy, spreading my arms a bit.

"I don't understand why you like the rain..." The raven head said. I hum softly. 

"Are you going home from work?" I then asked. The older looked quite tired. Seonghwa nodded and despite being obviously exhausted, smiled. "Yeah. I worked a bit overtime.." He mumbled and sighed.

Suddenly lightning struck across the sky with a bright flash and I looked up to the sky. A few seconds later the sound of thunder sounded in the air. The storm wasn't far then.

My eyes turned back to the older man who was now standing frozen in place. He seemed a bit paler too. "Seonghwa hyung?" I called out for the other. I stepped closer and grabbed his upper arm. "Are you okay?" I asked.

Seonghwa cleared his throat and looked away. "I'm fine... Shall we go inside? Or are you going to stay outside longer?" I considered for a moment but after eyeing the elder a bit more, I realized I didn't want to leave him alone. He wasn't okay. "I'll come with you... Let's go.." I said and grabbed his hand gently.

-

"What's the code?" I asked the older, who without hesitation told me the number series which I then pressed in. 

I pulled the other inside. "Go sit down. I'll make us tea." I instructed the other who followed the order.  I took off my coat and shoes and sighed softly.

I rushed into the kitchen and started up the kettle before pulling out my phone. I scrolled through my contacts. I wasn't sure of what to do so I needed to ask someone. Maybe Hongjoong could help.

Would I be bothering him by calling him this late?

I took the risk and called the older and only after a few rings he responded. "Are you  with Seonghwa?" The older asked before I could open up my mouth. "Uh yes." And that was all I needed to say as Hongjoong sighed in relief. "I got worried because he didn't call me.. How is he?"

I glanced over to the living room at the older guy who was kinda just dazed out. "He seems fine for the most part... Just zoned out?" I spoke softly and started looking for tea mugs. "I'm not sure as to what to do.." I then continued.

"Try and just talk with him, even if he's not responding. Keep him calm and just be there for him.. Try and be quiet, loud noises will trigger him more and if the thundering continue, just try to calm him down." Hongjoong explained. "Okay. Thank you, Hyung." I said and the older ended the call.

I made the teas and headed to the living room. I carefully sat down next to the older and tapped his shoulder. "Here..." I said and handed him one of the mugs."Thank you.." Seonghwa responded and attempted to smile but it came out crooked. I raised a hand to brush my fingers through the older's hair. "Don't force yourself to smile..." I mumbled. He nodded and leaned into my touch a bit. 

We sat in silence, listening to the sound of the rain. I had once again taken a hold of the other's hand and played with his fingers to distract him from the sound of thunder everytime it would sound in the air. Of course, I noticed him flinching every single time.

Eventually I got the older to move to the bedroom. I only sat down on the edge of the bed, letting the other lay there comfortably.

Two hours or so later, the weather calmed down and all that was heard was the sound of raindrops hitting the windows. I started to run my fingers through Seonghwa's hair gently. "Thanks for staying..." The older suddenly mumbled, opening his eyes.

I sent him a gentle smile. "I couldn't have left you alone in that state..." I responded. It wouldn't have been right. The other male smiled back softly. "How are you feeling?" I asked then. 

"Better.. Still a bit iffy." He responded and pulled his blanket on better. "Do you want me to leave so you can rest?" The other instantly shook his head, surprising me a little. "You can stay the night.. It's already late."

Out of the blue he moved aside and then pulled me down next to him. I couldn't even respond. "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." I mumbled. Confidently the other man gave me half of his blanket. "I'm sure Yeosang. You should sleep now. You must be tired."

I only mumbled out a soft 'Okay' and huddled up in the blanket, closing my eyes. Suddenly I felt the other's lips press against my forehead. My eyes snapped open and I was met with his smiling face.

"Good night, Yeosang."

"G-Good night, Hyung..."

~~~~~

tada~

so i released a new story called sweet chaos. so if any of you readers are monbebes and or interested go check it out :)

anyways i've got nothing else. i just wanted to update this because the previous one was quite short.

thank you to the people reading and voting <3