30

Yeosang POV

We kept sitting there and occasionally talking. "I meant to ask. Are you like this, because you don't want to  interrupt Wooyoung's time with San?" Seonghwa asks me. I shrug. "He brought San to work a few times... They looked happy and who am I to complain that my friend is happy.. Then I got sick.."

"Wooyoung's worried. You should text him back, okay?" Seognhwa suggests. I nod. "I'll do it later.." I hum.

---

A few days later and a whole lot of convincing from Seonghwa hyung I returned to work. 

While i was wrapping some bouquets San walks in. "Hi Yeosang." He hums. I greed him back. "Wooyoung isn't here yet..?" He then asks. I shake my head. "He should be in twenty.." I tell the male who nods. "Alright."

"You feeling better?" San asks after a few minutes of silence. I nod. "Still a bit under the weather, but I gotta pay the bills somehow." I chuckle. San nods. "Wooyoung got really worried when you barricaded yourself in your house... He was really stressed." "I know that. I need to apologize..."

Soon enough Wooyoung comes in. "Hi guys" He says with a smile. He goes to peck his boyfriend on the lips.  "Did you wait long?" He asks. I press my lips into a line and turn back to the bouquet. "Yeosang, You should've let him into the back room." Wooyoung hums. I shrug. "I thought he was free to do that without asking." I state blandly.

San walks into the back room. "You cool?" Wooyoung asks. I smile a little and nod. "Don't worry." I hum. I finish the bouquet and add the correct cart into the flowers. "Someone should come pick this out in a few hours." I tell the other guy who nods.

Before Wooyoung could walk away to his boyfriend I call out after him. "Yeah?" He asks, tilting his head. "Wanna hang out later?" I ask with a small smile. Wooyoung pouts a little. "Sorry, Sangie. We're going on a date.." He tells me. "Oh... Okay.." I say. "Have fun." I say, trying not to show my disappointment.

---

The same thing kept happening over and over. I asked Wooyoung to eat out or just hang out in general and he'd always have plans with San. It's been around a week again. 

It's starting to feel like he doesn't have anytime for me anymore. I may just be clingy, but it's been so long since we hang out with just the two of us. 

"I'm leaving!" I yell out to Wooyoung from the front door of the store. "Yeosang!" he calls out for me and pops out of the back room. "Wanna join us for dinner?" He asks. I smile gently and shake my head. "Thanks but I'll just head home. I don't wanna bother you two.." I say. "You wouldn't bother us." 

"I'm sorry. Have fun with San, Wooyoung. I'll see you on Friday.." I say with a smile.