29

Yeosang Pov

Seonghwa sat me back down on the couch and went to make me a sandwich. After around ten minutes he comes back with a plate and a glass of water. "Thank you.." I mumble as he hands be the plate. I start munching on the sandwich.

"So Wooyoung didn't actually send you, right..?" I ask. Seonghwa shakes his head. "I did ask from him about you and he said you were home, but he didn't send me in his place." I nod. "Thanks for coming.. Even if I am a burden."

"You're not a burden, not at all." Seonghwa retorts. I stay quiet and place down the sandwich. "Well sometimes it sure as hell feels like it..." I mumble lowering my head. I chew on my bottom lip. I feel Seonghwa wrap his hands around me. 

I carefully lean on the elder. "I'm surprised Wooyoung has bothered to stay around this long..." I mumble and close my eyes. "Why's that? He's your friend, why wouldn't he stay?" Seonghwa asks. 

I sigh. "All the nights I've kept him up just because I was scared of doing something to myself. He has to regularly check up on me. He cleans my house and cooks for me when I should be able to do that myself as an adult." I explain to the elder with my voice cracking a few times. "Now that he's found San, I wouldn't be even mad if he leaves me.." I whisper weakly.

"He won't leave. If he's been here for this long, why would he leave?" Seonghwa asks. I shrug. "Maybe he's just tired of it all. Tired of me." "Why would he? You're a joy to be around." I chuckle at the comment. "Thanks. But you think like that because you've not seen me at my worst." I then respond to the eldest who's other hand wanders up to pet my hair comfortingly.

"I'm staying as long as you are willing to keep me around, Yeosang."