♠︎ 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 ♠︎

══════◄••❀••►══════

𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆 ∞ 𝑹𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒂𝒊

══════◄••❀••►══════

♠︎ ♠︎ ♠︎

𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼
𝓗𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓮.

♠︎ ♠︎ ♠︎

Meera and Rashmeet have been family friends since last 15 years. Rashmeet was older than meera by three years. Meera was very fond of him ever since their first meet. They had seen eachother in some of the family gatherings or so. Fortunately , she was also in the same college as his. They were not in talking terms much , but she would always steal glances at him.

Over the years , she had developed this huge crush on him-but kept it as one-sided , because she didn't had guts to confess her feelings to him. Also , he was her senior and was quiet popular in the college-which ultimately brought many rumours about his casual flings and dates. Out of which , the one with Vaishali was very well known and had remained for a long time. Such news always irked meera in some or the other way , but she kept it with herself-for she knew , he was not hers. All these years , she had managed herself to keep sane without him. But , her love for him was firm. She got many proposals in her college days , with guys running behind her to accept his proposal but she had shooed away every guy with utter due respect.

What she felt for him was something so deep-she would call it as love. However , she was heartbroken when the rumour unfortunately came to be true with Rashmeet proposing Vaishali on the football field officially asking her hand for marriage. What pissed her more was-she accepting the offer! Yah offer , because meera well knew how bitch of a vaishali was. She so had a tough fight with her where she had disgraced her so much that her hatred for her had gone ten noches high. Vaishali was a money sucker leech always sticking behind guys with filthy rich background. What amazed Meera was that Rashmeet falling in love with a girl like her! Honestly , she was like a plastic dummy model.

For a handsome guy like him who would intimidate any girl with his deep voice , messy hairs with onyx black orbs , sharp jawline , handsome physique falling in love with a girl like vaishali was like laughing on oh-so-lame-joke. Okay , if not for meera there were thousands of other girls revolving around him to get along with him! Sometimes , she pitted him. But nonetheless , she knew-she knew-that there was no future of them to be together and so she kept her love , her feelings all buried deep inside her heart locked.

She never knew , if she would be able to love other person in her life other than him. But did she had any option? He never even looked at her! Sometimes , she hated her fate. What did he didn't find good enough in her that he couldn't even glance at her for once when she passed his way??? Why was it that he never found anything in her he found in other girls???

Meera was a simple , good looking beautiful girl. A girl-which every other parent would be lucky to have. Happy go lucky , jovial , talkitive , friendly and ohh she have had that aura that always pleased people around her. And her smile!! Her smile would make a grumpy face enlighten! Meera was a old-school romance lover. She believed in fairytales-but the one for she always fascinates had still not come true! She loves being adored and all she seeks for is LOVE and being loved.

Whereas , Rashmeet was a silent and a calm boy. He was a keen listener , he is very rarely seen talking and laughing. He was a mumma's boy who loved his mother a lot. It was a very rare seen to watch Rashmeet smiling and talking so soft which would be always only with his mother. He was a man of few words. He was a kind of man , who would show his love through his actions. He was not a huge fan of romance. However , he himself was amazed about how he fell for vaishali. However stupid it's sound but she was his first love and to say he was deeply and madly in love with her. It was because of her , he was believing in love and to his surprise he has even done things which he would never thought he would do for anyone.

However , that one dreadful day of his life has turned everything upside down. His heart which once thudded against the cage of the ribs has stopped completely after seeing that view and he had lost all his trust in the word which once he believed-LOVE. Since then , he had isolated himself from people and busied himself with work. He had immense hatred for words like love , marriage and it's synonyms. He hated seeing couples and had fired his employees who were seen flirting , romancing around during work. All in all , the old chirpy , smiley Rashmeet Desai was now a rare sight to see.

If so ,

What will happen if these two souls are brought together to live under the same roof??

For the one-who is a strong believer of LOVE and always hopes for miracles to happen.

With the one-who even hates the letter L of the word LOVE , who has lost hope and trust in people and never wants to be tangled again.

🔹🔹🔹

Author's note :

Hello readers! This is my second book on Wattpad. I'm happy to share my works on this platform. I loved everyone's support for my first book - LOVESTRUCK. Hope you would enjoy reading this one too! ☺️❤️❤️

This book is my creation and I own it. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Creative criticism is always welcomed.

Copyright : ©[ JNIwrites ]
Snowysecretwattpad2020.

Copyright : ©[ JNIwrites ] Snowysecretwattpad2020