☆| 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Meera was beyond frustrated with Rashmeet. Why don't he understand?? Letting her go! She never loved him! For a girl like her who lusted only for money and not love he was being too good for her.

Sighing , she kept the tablets on the drawer. But took it out again and hide it in her wardrobe among her clothes so that he couldn't find them. One side of her was relieved that he couldn't take them again but the other side was worried for the side effects. What if he goes mad behind her? What if anything happens to him? For the worst-she had already experienced his anger. Which she knew , she couldn't control.

Rashmeet on the other hand , sat angry , tired and lost. Why was she behind him? Can't she leave him on his own! He fisted his hands in anger punching the desk. Why can't people leave him alone? Already he was worried for his mom. His condition was too worse which forced him to take the tablets to keep himself in control. Here , he was thinking of his mother who was sick of his this behaviour and then there was his wife who irritated him to the core.

•••

Early morning sun rose shining bright with the chirping of birds. Meera woke from her slumber and did her morning routine. She dressed in a pink kurta and white pant. Tieing her hairs into a bun she moved down to the kitchen to meet her mother-in-law.

She was contended with the time. 8:30 showed the clock. She was on time but there wasn't any sign of Geeta. Satyajeet was out of town for a business meeting while Rashmeet would handle it here. After his departure , geeta seemed gloomy-the thing meera realised when she didn't come out of the room.

She was tired-tired with this silent atmosphere of her house. Sometimes she regretted for making him marry. Though Satyajeet had consoled her but she was worried for meera. She was one of a innocent soul. The only thing she didn't wanted for her was the pain. Because of her stupid son , who cannot get over his troublesome lover she didn't wanted meera to get affected.

Geeta was too lost in her thoughts , she never realised that her tablets for the day were over. She stood up to move but started shaking. She sat on the sofa rubbing the sweat off her head.

Meera made some vegetable upma and took a plate of it with adrak-wali-chaai to geeta's room. She slide the room open to see a gloomy geeta.

She kept the tray aside and sat besides her. " Maa what happened?? " She asked looking at her with worry.

" Mee-meera , meera my tablets are over. Please bring them for me... I-i " she gestured the table and meera nodded.

" Maa please have some water. " Geeta gulped the glass and relaxed breathing. Meera informed her to have the upma in a while so that she brings the tablets.

•••

Rashmeet woke up with a headache. He groaned feeling the spin in his head. Insomnia tablets. He couldn't have them yesternight and he couldn't sleep. Even his cold shower didn't help ease his pain and sleep was far away.

He cursed meera with incoherent words for not giving him his tablets. He took a warm long shower and dressed up in his white tee and grey tracks. Rubbing his wet locks he put the wet towel in the laundry basket.

His eyes were swollen , dark patches underneath his eyes. He was tired. He decided to work from home for today. A loud voice irked his ears from the adjacent room. It kept ringing continuously and paused for a minute and continued again.

He shut his eyes cursing and went to look for it. The house was awfully silent. He moved to the sound only to come infront of her room. Door wide open. Her phone kept ringing continuously. He strided in hanging the call.

He looked for her but didn't find her. He moved out to see her come running. She pushed him aside and went. For a minute he couldn't understand what happened. His head was already paining and now she.

When he saw her come out he moved behind her. " Don't you dare ignore me!!! Where were you all this time?? " He asked her.

" Why do you care?? Mind your own business. " She said in anger continuing her work.

" Don't do this meera. What the fuck is wrong???? You were out roaming somewhere and your stupid phone kept ringing continuously disturbing me!!!! Where the hell were you???? " He shouted.

" SHUTUP!! Don't you bark on me. If I was roaming around then your mother would have been in hospital!!! She needed her tablets!! Her blood pressure was high!!! But do you care?? Don't shout on me ever again without knowing anything , you bastard!! " She said with tears running down her cheeks. She walked past him shutting her door wide. Rashmeet rooted in the place thinking what she just said.

•••

" Maa , I'm sorry! " He said for the seventh time holding geeta's hands in his.

" Don't say this to me!! It is because of meera that I am stable here today. And what you did? You just yelled at her? Why do you do this Rashmeet? I'm so fed up!! Listen , because of this I don't want meera to get hurt. If you will continue like this and never accept her then it is better you two get divorced. Atleast she can live a peaceful life...unlike me. " Geeta said crying making her son shocked.

Rashmeet stood nervous before her. His heart ached when he heard the word divorce. No. He can't do this.

" Maa!! I said I'm sorry. I know I'm an idiot but please don't say anything about divorce. I'm trying maa , I'm. Please!! " He said with heavy voice rubbing the tears off the tears from geeta's cheek.

Geeta remained silent and didn't say anything.

" I promise maa , I will try to give this marriage a chance. I will try. " He said hugging his mom both crying.

Maybe i took the correct decision. Maybe i should move on. Maybe meera is the one. He thought.

He was shocked himself saying as 'meera is the one' , it was right , somewhere she affected him. There was something in her which pulled him towards her. Maybe meera can help him come out of his past.

Whatever had happened was in the past. Meera-is his present and his future! Maybe it's high time and he has realised his mistake.

Whatever he said to his mother was ringing in his head continuously. He should move on. How more will be suffer? And meera seems right , in a short span of time of their marriage , she has done so much for his family. If it was not meera , some other girl would've definitely left him because of his problems. But meera? - did she? She didn't left! She stayed with him! Accepted herself as his wife , saved his mother!! What she didn't do???

Rashmeet thought and thought. He felt guilty for his behaviour with her. He knew he was wrong-from day one. And there was only one thing he would do-to accept his mistakes and apologise to her.

But will he?? That's the big question haunted him all through.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Jaane de , yeh bhi jaane de
Dard ko thoda muskuraane de

Jaane de , yeh bhi jaane deDard ko thoda muskuraane de