★| 𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖

Meera slapped Rashmeet tight on his face and left the place crying. She ran into next room , slamming the door creating noise. In no way she would live under the same roof as him. His presence , now disgusted her. She slumped down on the bed crying. She cried her heart out. His stabbing , doubting , accusing words revolved her mind piercing her heart.

Tonight , only the drenched pillow and the dark room knew her agony.

She layed on the bed with swollen eyes. Her eyes up at the plain ceiling , still pondering over the fact , where she was wrong? What made him think such low and filthy of her? His own wife?

Didn't he trusted her?

Friends don't call you everytime knowing that your friend is newly married and has a family of her own!!!! His words rang in her ears. She clutched her eyes tight sobbing.

Only if you knew Rashmeet...only if you knew! She thought.

Let alone in the dark , she slowly drifted to sleep with crying eyes.

•••

Rashmeet , on the other hand was in the room with bleeding hands. In rage , he had broken the vase in their room. He was so angry he had literally ruined his whole room. Tonight meera wasn't with him. Without her the room felt empty.

Rashmeet sat on the chair with teary eyes. He still couldn't believe how they just had their first fight. He was cursing Pritesh in his mind. All because of him. Because of him , his angel was away from him.

Rewinding their fight , he sipped the wine sobbing. Cursing Pritesh and crying for meera he passed out on the chair.

Morning rays of sun hit his face making him groan. Cursing under his breath he opened his eyes and closed the next second. His head felt heavy and was throbbing too much. Standing , he closed the curtains and looked at the room. He remembered last night and took in a sharp breath. There was still no trace of meera in the room.

Soon , he cleaned the mess and cleaned his room. He rushed for shower as his head was still throbbing. Post shower , he took the tablet and went to kitchen to have some lemonade. He felt better after having it. But still he was tired and eyes ached.

The house was awfully silent. Meera still wasn't out of her room. Leaving all the grudges and hatred he went to check for her. But the room was empty. He searched for her everywhere but she was nowhere.

He again to the kitchen and saw a sticky note on the refrigerator. He moved towards it and the note.

I'm leaving early , had some work at office. Please have the breakfast kept on the dine. Don't wait for me in the evening , I will be late. Don't worry I will take the cab.
- Meera.

He read the note. He sighed reading. Probably she avoided him so not to talk. He was angry on her as she left early without him. However , he doubted if she really had any work this early or she just left to avoid him. However , he had the breakfast she had left for him. He smiled eating , whatever it maybe...she still cared for him.

Rashmeet wasn't feeling much well today. But still he managed to work as he had important meetings. However , Meera's thoughts never left his mind. Somewhere with his heart he knew meera won't be wrong. But if she had problem , she would've trusted him and shared with him.

Why should she trust? Did you? His subconscious mocked.

Even if he didn't wanted to agree but it was right... He in the first place , didn't trust her? How can he accept her to trust him? He would've solved the matter by talking and asking her calmly , but he didn't.