☆| 𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕝 𝕧 𝕖

" Your lunch box " meera said and kept the tiffin on the table. Rashmeet was getting ready for office. Meera took the tie from the wardrobe as he sipped his juice. He held her waist and bought her closer to him. She tied his tie and looked at him.

" I only love you Rashmeet! Whatever I said yesterday was the truth! You're my only one!! " She said hugging him. He closed his eyes and ruffled her hairs.

" I know. I just exaggerated it. I-i was just worried. I don't want you to leave me... " He whispered slowly. His heart beating fast against his ribcage. Meera was his only one. He didn't wanted to lose her. Not after when he knew , he was falling for her...

" I won't! To leave you would be the last thing I would ever do. I promise you forever! I'm yours and you're mine! " She said kissing his cheek and he did the same.

Meera and Rashmeet were twinning today. Rashmeet had his navy blue blazer on while meera wore a beautiful plain blue dress with a netted dupatta. She knoted her hairs into a clip with matching silver jhumkis. She looked pretty. Simple and elegant. She blushed as he complimented her. Both bid adieu to geeta and left for office.

•••

Sometime later :

Meera was staring at their wedding picture on her phone when she guessed someone take a seat besides her in the canteen. Pritesh took a seat besides her eating his samosa.

" You know that he loves you right? " He said to her as she dreamily stared at the picture. She smiled hearing him.

" I mean , I saw how possesive he was when he saw you with me! " He continued.

" Is it? " She asked back blushing.

" Look at you!! All whipped!! " He said teasingly winking at her. Blushing , she slapped his arm.

Everyone around you knows that you love me Rashmeet! Is it that hard to realise?? She thought smiling nervously.

•••

" You're falling for her , you know that?? " He heard vijesh's voice from the other end. After the meeting he was on a call with his friend. Vijesh knew , his friend was whipped... And he was happy for him , atlast he got the one for him , unlike him...

" Maybe I am... " He said imagining her morning look. She looked ethereal!

" Good for you bruh!! So happy for you!! " Vijesh chirped. Smiling , he ended the call.

Sighing , he closed his eyes as he lead his head on the back of his chair.

Maybe I'm falling for you meera! Maybe I couldn't say it aloud , maybe you should understand.. I'm a man of few words meera , maybe you can see it through my actions... He said smiling.

Few hours later :

Rashmeet smiled as he saw the picture on his laptop screen. His dream home! Where he would live happily with his wife.. When he was successful on his own feet , with proud he has booked this first house , he wished to surprise his future wife! He has dreamt of so many things for his soulmate!

Back then , he was with Vaishali and maybe he had thought further to have a future with her but did that happened? Who knew she would leave him one day! However surprised it seems , but he had never discussed about this place with Vaishali and now , he was glad he didn't. Maybe , he got the right person to share his treasure! Meera was the right person he would surprise this with...