☆| 𝕋𝕨𝕠

" Good! You came?? " Her mother asked. After two hours of meeting Meera was back home. She looked at her mother , confused.

" Get ready soon. And please wear something traditional. "

" Prachi , please help me take out that dry fruits box , beta!! " She heard her mom talkin' with her sister.

" Maa??? What is happening??? " She asked which was left unheard by her.

" Your shaadi , didi!!!! " Prachi chirped.

" What??? " She shouted.

" You heard that?? " Her mother mocked. She rolled her eyes at her.

Seeing her silent father , she knew her mother has kept him shut all the while she left the place.

" Maa , whatever you're doing , please tell me. Don't keep me in dark?? " She said to her mother.

" Here , see this " Her mother handed a picture.

Her heart skipped a beat seeing the picture. Her eyes popped out from the ball socket with shock.

" This- " she gasped.

" Rashmeet??? " She asked looking at her mother. She nodded.

" Yes. Rashmeet Desai. Geeta's son. We had a talk. She has asked your hand for marriage. They're visiting us in the evening. " Her mother stated.

" Really?? When did this happen?? " She questioned.

" Day before yesterday , she called me. They're a good family. Besides , we've known them. And I know Rashmeet , he's a good boy. " Said her mother.

" Meera , look I'm sorry if I was rude before. But we are thinking for your good. This is only the right time for you to get married. You understand , my child?? "

" Meera beta , please have a look at it and think. I'm with you. If you don't like this , we can reject it. Take your time " her dad patted her back. With that she left to her room.

The first thing she did was washing her face with cold water and take a deep breath.

Was it really happening?? She thought. She took the picture in her hand looking at it keenly.

She grinned seeing his picture. Ohh , he has turned out to be more handsome in these years!!! He looked more manly and what is the word she would say-yah! Sexy! She chuckled at her evil thoughts.

Ofcourse , it was her dream to marry him and never ever in her life she thought she would be meeting him-like this for marriage that too with her??

There was tonnes of questions running in her mind.

What happened to Vaishali??

Did they broke already??

Did he not love her??

How in the first place he agreed for this marriage??

And many more. She trusted her parents with her heart. She knew her parents would think of her good.

Now , it was her decision. To agree or not.

•••

His eyes never left the picture he saw. Rather , he couldn't believe he was holding her picture.

" Sathe?? " He spoke.

" Her name is Meera! " His mother said.

" I know. " He said looking at her picture.