✪| 𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 𝕗 𝕚 𝕧 𝕖

*Content warning : A short steamy scene ahead.

After they both had the talk they dosed off to sleep by radiating warmth in eachother's embrace.

The afternoon nap hit different ; Rashmeet had a good sleep. He sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes ; gazing at his sleepy wife besides him. She looked so cute! He pecked her forehead , not wanting to disturb her sleep he left the room.

It was a while since he was up in the kitchen making coffee for himself. He took another mug and poured some her as well. By now she must be up , he thought.

Just when he was about to turn he was engulfed in a warm hug from behind. Meera's petite small figure layed on his strong one. Her eyes still drowsy. She layed her head on his muscular back closing her eyes.

" Wakey wakey angel! " His hoarse voice resonated her ears followed by his vibrating hearty laugh. She smiled smugly at him.

" I'll freshen up first " she said and ran into the washroom. Rashmeet waited for her in their balcony , sitting on a cozy swing sipping his hot coffee. Soon , she joined him.

" You look fresh! " He said looking at her bright face. " I am! " She said smiling. He surprised her by sliding his hands in her waist , pulling her closer letting her sit on his laps.

" What are you doing? " She asked shocked by her husband's actions.

" Shhh... Just let me hold you while you sip your coffee! " He whispered in her ears making her blush.

Both enjoyed the warm evening in eachother's embrace , in the warm red-orange painted sky with the sun setting and the birds chirping.

•••

" Rashmeet I'm tired! Please order something for tonight! " Meera said sighing. Just now , she was done with tidying her wardrobe and the room.

" Okay , you go have shower first and then we'll order. " He said and she left smiling.

After about twenty minutes meera was out freshly clothed. She joined Rashmeet who was watching a cricket match. Kissing his cheek , she rested her head on his shoulder relaxing. He smiled at her and started ruffling her hairs.

" What do you want to eat? " He asked her.

" Pizza would be fine. " She said and he nodded.

" A double cheese Margareta one! " She said pouting and he laughed.

Both were engaged in talking when the doorbell rang. " It must be the order! " Rashmeet said and walked to the door. The sweet aroma filled her nostrils and he gulped looking at the pizza boxes in his hands.

" Wait , I'll bring the coke. I had bought an extra bottle in the refrigerator " saying so he left to bring the bottle.

Both were enjoying the pizza , laughing and talking with eachother when Meera talked about Pritesh to him.

" Meet , you remember I said pritu is having a girlfriend and they would get married? " She asked him.

" Hhmmhm " he said munching his last piece.

" They broke Rashmeet! He's no longer with her! " Meera expressed gloomly feeling sad for her friend.

Rashmeet gaped at her words. " What? " He asked as he couldn't believe the words.

" Yah. Actually when aunty met with an accident , ashana was out of town for a business meeting. Pritesh didn't inform anything about this to her as he didn't wanted her to worry. Here is was worried for his mother's life , struggling day and night...but there she was angry on him. She was so pissed with him and one day on a call they had a fight and they broke. " She said sniffling.