☆| 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Meera was in the kitchen filling the tiffin boxes. She was humming a song while doing the work.

" Extra tiffin? From whom? " Rashmeet asked her as he grabbed an apple to eat.

She smiled looking at him. " Misha loved the paneer parantha I made on last Friday. Last time Ravi aur shivali uspe tut pade! So , this time she asked for a seperate one just for her. "

He hummed listening to her. " Hmm mhmm , meri biwi jo hai! " He said winking and held her hands rewarding her by kissing each.

" Chale? " She asked.

" Mhhm " said he. Both left for office. After giving meera a kiss he left for his own. He smiled looking at her retreating figure.

•••

After sometime :

Meera was working and side by side listening to shivali.

" Mhhmm , so you're visiting nimish's home this weekend? " She asked.

" Yup. And I'm so excited. Okay , help me with the selection of dress na. I've selected some from Flipkart. " With that meera helped her select a dress for her date night with her boyfriend-nimish followed by a lot of teasings from her fellow friends.

After lunch , she sat leisurely on her desk feeling bored. She took out her phone and clicked a selfie. Turned out to be a good selfie. She smiled sending the picture to her husband.

Rashmeet was tired and bored with continuous meetings back to back. He was working on his files when his phone pinged. He smiled seeing Meera's name. Within a second he clicked open and saw her message.

It was her picture. With her hairs tied into a messy bun , her face glowing and her lips pouting. She looked so cute. She smiled looking at her picture.

All his tiredness vanished at once seeing her cute pout selfie. She looked so adorable.

His fingers worked fast typing the reply ,
"Wish I could peck that pout of yours! "

Meera instantly bloomed looking at his reply. She blushed re-reading his reply again.

She kept her phone aside and resumed working. 'cant wait to see you meet..' she mumbled.

In the evening when Rashmeet came to pick her up her eyes twinkled with joy and excitement. He smiled looking at her. Eagerly she bid adieu to her friends and walked towards her husband.

She hugged him tight taking in his familiar smell. He hugged her back with the same intensity.

" I missed you! " He said kissing her head.

" I missed you more! " She said blushing.

It was true. After their confessions , they grew more closer. Rashmeet didn't hesitate to reciprocate his feelings. Infact he turned out to be more romantic and nonetheless meera enjoyed this. Moreover after knowing her unrequited love he fell in love for her more and more. And with each passing moment he was falling head over heels in love with his wife.

Soon they sat in the car driving back home. Meera moved out walking to the door. Rashmeet followed her and locked the door behind him. Meera walked forward but Rashmeet pulled her back to him.

She gasped at his action. " Meet... What are you doing? " He smirked looking at her.

" Remember my reply? " And she blushed deep red remembering.