𝗣𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 : 𝗔𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

Few days later :

After their almost-intimate encounter both Rashmeet and Meera were shy around eachother. However , whenever he initiated the conversation she talked.

Meera was sitting on the desk completing her work. Someone tapped her shoulder from behind. " Preetu!! " She chided and he laughed. " Chal yarr!! How much will you work? Time is already up madam!! " He said. " Yes , I'm done just two minutes. And she continued her work.

After five minutes , she shut her computer and moved towards Pritesh and Misha. As she was walking she saw them laughing , soon she joined them. " Chal bye!! I've have to take Rita to doctor , my baby's having fever. " Said Misha and she left leaving meera and Pritesh back.

" Mhhm , then? How's your life?? " She asked him.

" All good. Me and Anita are getting married!! " He said smiling.

" Wow man! Congratulations!! " She said smiling. Pritesh and meera were talking.

Today , she was early to complete her work. Since , there was time she chatted with Pritesh for a while. Meera was laughing enjoying her accompany with her colleague. When she randomly turned around , she saw Rashmeet coming towards her. She hi-fied him and he smiled.

" Heyy! " She greeted.

" Hi! I just thought to surprise you... So I came early without texting you.. " he said. However his mood fouled seeing the person standing besides her.

" Ohh. By the way , he is Pritesh. My college friend and now colleague. And Pritesh!! He is my husband , Rashmeet! " She introduced the two men's to eachother.

" Hello! Nice to meet you! " Pritesh smiled and forwarded his hand for a shake.

" Like wise , Pritesh! " He said fake smiling.

" Okay! Goodbye!! " Meera said and they left.

The ride was silent and Rashmeet didn't speak much. This was odd , thought meera. Because everyday when they met he used to talk with so much enthusiasm about his day and now he is just silent.

" You remember him? " She asked.

" Who?? "

" Pritesh! " And he rolled his eyes at his name.

" He was in same college as ours. " She said. He was silent by the time she finished.

" Pritesh?? Means he is Pritesh Jadhav?? " He asked. And she nodded.

Jadhav. Pritesh. College. And it struck him. This was the Pritesh who was the rumoured boyfriend of meera back in college , the news which spread like fire.

Pritesh was in the same college as theirs. The story goes , that Pritesh was given a dare to propose meera who was his supposed crush in front of the whole College. So , Pritesh had proposed her on the valentine's day with a bunch of bouquet full of red roses. Meera was too shy to reciprocate his reply. It had happened in the moment and she didn't knew unlike him. So , because everyone were hooting for her she had just accepted the bouquet. Although , after that this proposal became quiet rumoured one. However , meera made sure to talk with him and clear it all. She knew Pritesh at that time as her good friend and she had never liked him more than that which she had made clear with their talk. The topic was stopped with meera knowing that it was just a dare. He accepted the infatuation for her but she knew she couldn't love him. And they better with being friends.