☆| 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

" Hi. Good morning!! " Smiling , meera greeted her floras she planted in her living room balcony. Geeta has gifted them some saplings jeet brought from his trip. Every morning , she would greet her small buddies and water them regularly.

" Good morning to you too , angel! " Rashmeet smiled hugging her from back and kissed her head.

" Morning meet! " Then both had their brunch together. Being Saturday , meera was home and Rashmeet decided to work from home on demand of his lovely wife , so they would spent the weekend together.

" Tomorrow we've to visit vijesh. I've to buy gift for baby Vinnie. Also we are running from some grocery. I've listed the items , can you come with me? " She asked him.

" Yah sure , we can go in the evening. "

" Umm---" he was continuing but was cut by Meera's ringing phone. Seeing the name she tensed and looking apologetically at him she excused him , picking the call.

After the call he asked her , " why did Pritesh called you? " He had seen the name on the screen. She never looked tensed like this before , and this was going on from two days. Everyday he used to call her.

" Umm---nothing , just work.. " she said leaving his sight soon. Rashmeet trusted her , he knew she wouldn't anything wrong. But her such abnormal behaviour was suspicious to him. Why would he call her everyday to talk about work? Didn't they met everyday at work? He wondered.

In the noon , after lunch both took some nap. By 5 o'clock they sat out for the supermarket shopping. Meera shopped for groceries while Rashmeet was helping her.

As they came to another cabinet , they saw a familiar face. Rashmeet nudged her shoulder. " Meera look , is that vijesh and your friend? " He asked her. She turned to look and found vijesh and ishika chatting happily.

Both moved towards them and stood besides them. Both vijesh and ishika were shocked!! Their faces looked like deer-caught-in-headlights.

" Hey vijesh! " Rashmeet called him.

" Rash-rashmeet? Hey! " He greeted.

" What are you doing here ishi? " Meera asked her friend. Ishika was embarrassed being caught.

" Uhh , I just came for some grocery shopping. Since , mom was busy.. I came " she reasoned.

" And you Mr.? " Rashmeet asked vijesh.

" Just buying some food products for Vinnie... " He said slowly. Vijesh was a talkitive and active man and very social. But today he seemed dull-after seeing Rashmeet and Meera. Like he didn't wanted them to interrupt him.

The friends chatted for minutes and soon one by one departed their ways.

" Something's fishy " said meera.

" Mhhm , I think they had planned to meet. How can they meet like this? And soon after she left , he also excused. " Rashmeet exclaimed.

" If this is true! Then I ship them meet!! I want ishi to be happy! " She said.

Soon , they stopped at a children's toy shop. There she saw many varieties of toy. But baby Vinnie was small , and needed something soft. So she decided for a soft toy. They took the fluffy pink teddy bears which were two in number , one big and one small. A man helped them cover it with a beautiful gift wrapper.

" Rashmeet , even I want a soft toy for me!! " Meera whined. Rashmeet laughed at her.

" Are you a baby , meera? "

" Yes I'm! I'm your baby..right?? Then please take me one.." she pleaded pouting with puppy eyes.

" Okay! Only for my baby! " He teased.