☆| 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Meera ran away crying and locked herself in the bathroom. She sobbed clenching her kurti reminiscing the event on the rooftop.

She could feel it all. She could feel he do feel something for her. The way his eyes bored into hers. The way he panicked seeing her wounded finger. How he helped her mending it. She well knew what effect he has on her.

She felt guilty for not listening to him. But she had excused for the fair? It was a important call. And she wasn't angry on him. Not anymore. She understood he might be annoying sometimes , but that's okay. She promised to geeta that she would heal him. And now again because of her he was hurt.

She washed her face with cold tap water and dapped her face with a napkin. She sighed looking at her reflection in the mirror. She moved out to see geeta watching TV.

It was five-thirty in the evening , she asked geeta for tea and she nodded. Both of them had some evening snacks and tea together with random talks.

" Meera , can you prepare coffee for Rashmeet?? He asked for one. " Geeta said to her.

" Sure. " She said smiling.

" Make it a little strong and add only three cubes of sugar. " Geeta instructed. Meera nodded and moved to the kitchen. Geeta went in her room.

Keeping the data in mind , she consciously made the coffee by following the steps and took it to his room. His door was ajar and she can see his figure sitting on a chair working. She knocked a little and he turned to the voice. He stood seeing her come in.

" Your coffe! " She said a little excited and kept it on a table. She then looked at him and they had a eye lock.

Damn! He looked so fucking hot in his glasses. And the fresh smell of his body wash..!! Mhmm , guess he had a shower?

Ohh my my! White really suits him! And his abs!! Ohh good sweet lord!

His Adam's apple bobbed a little as he saw her recklessly ogling him! He stood nervously and cleared his throat.

" Mhhmm , do you need anything else? " She tried asking fidgeting with her tiny fingers.

" No. "

Pause.

" Thankyou. " He said.

At least , smile a little! She thought. Ohh and he did.

" You're welcome! " She said smiling broadly.

Without any further talks she exited his room running into hers. She fanned her face , closing her eyes getting in view of his handsome face.

Am I being a horny teenager??

Hey. No! I was just admiring him! And why shouldn't I?? He's my husband! So I've all rights on him! She pepped talked with herself.

All rights? He doesn't even consider you as his wife? Her subconscious battled.

He will soon. She said determined.

•••

Rashmeet left a sigh of relief as he saw her move out of his room.

Wasn't she looking a too-long at me!?

Hahaha , as if you didn't liked it?

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Yes.