☆| ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

" Meet... Are you done? The dinner's ready. Come fast. " She called him. When she came out the kitchen was already cleaned and tidy from the mess they created half an hour ago. She smiled thinking of him.

" I'm here. " He said. Soon they settled on their seats for dinner. Meera was serving him when he pulled her on his lap.

" Let's have dinner together! " He said winking. She laughed nodding.

Tonight they ate in one plate feeding eachother with lots of talks and laugh.

•••

" Hey , can we go for a long walk? " Meera asked as she sat besides him.

" Like , now? "

" Yes! Marine drive is so near to us!!! The crowd is also not much today , please take me! The weather is so serene!! You and me under the moonlight , walking hands in hands... sounds so romantic!! Pretty please , meet!! " She pleaded pouting. He chuckled at her antics.

" Fine! Whatever my angel wishes! " She clapped her hands and peppered him flying kisses.

Soon they paired up in fine clothes and moved out of the room. Rashmeet locked the door while meera being the most excited waited near the elevator.

It was a five minute walk from their apartment to the Marine drive. Cool breeze blowed making her shiver. He wrapped his arms around her and held her.

" Wow! So beautiful! " She said seeing the silent sea water. It was a pleasant weather with a few people around.

Meera entwined their hands together starting the walk. Rashmeet smiled at her and continued.

" Here! " He said offering her a plug of headphone. She took it smiling.

" How sweet of you! I love long walks with music! " She chirped.

" Woah! That is so thoughtful of you! This song is my favourite too!! " She squealed hugging him by his arms. Rashmeet ruffled her hairs.

" The weather is indeed serene! Silent soft music seems good to this environment. " She nodded smiling.

Their hands remained entwined as they took slow matching steps. Rest of the crowd was blurred and it seemed they were only the two souls having a long walk.

The tune of Bade acche lagte hain played in the background as the two were on a walk.

❥ ❥ ❥

Hum tum kitane paas hai

kitane duur hain chaand sitaare

Sach poochho to maan ko jhoothe lagate hain yeh saare

Hum tum kitane paas hai

kitane duur hain chaand sitaare

Sach poochho to maan ko jhoothe lagate hain yeh saare

❥ ❥ ❥

Slow , cool breeze kissed her hairs falling over her glowing face under the moonlight. A smile crept up her lips , as his hands tugged them behind her ears making him look her blush.

All the while they walked , she could feel his gaze on her. She catched him still staring -he never left. Looking at him she asked , " Why you keep looking at me? "

" The stars and moon tried their best , but I can't look away from you.. " he said looking at her hazel eyes. Her heart fluttered making the cage of butterflies free.

And..

In the moment , she knew

This man has her heart. And she loves him more than anything.

❥ ❥ ❥

hmmmmm

Tum in sab ko chood ke kaise kal subah jaaogi

Mere saath inhe bhi to tum yaad bahut aaogi

❥ ❥ ❥

Slowly his hands snaked her waist holding her closer to him. Slowly slowly their steps matched and they walked together , silently under the moonlight.

Walking quiet a distance they stopped at a rock and sat together. They enjoyed the night city view and clicked their first selfie together.

Meera was a blooming rose. She looked so beautiful. Rashmeet smiled kissing her hairs. For a while , they sat quietly with their entwining hands just listening to the evergreen beautiful song.

" Make me remind to share your playlists with me!! " She said looking at him. Quiet amazing , but they had a similar taste in music and tonight meera was enjoying the most.

She took his phone keeping the song on a repeat mode. Such a serene , beautiful song it was. It was nothing compared to today's new music. 90's music hit different. They were ethereal and evergreen. Never-ending and much more craving. Love was expressed in such a sensual , non-physical , and in a good way. It seemed so perfect.

Meera rested her head on his shoulder , much closer to his heart hugging him by his torso. Tonight , she didn't mind anyone seeing them. She wasn't much of PDA person. But this seemed neutral and blissful.

Rashmeet's head was on top of her , both silently enjoying the music and star gazing. Tonight , the dark black sky filled with shining bright stars and the moon stood high up in the sky.

A sky full of stars , but he stared at her.

❥ ❥ ❥

hmmmmm

Tum in sab ko chood ke kaise kal subah jaaogi

Mere saath inhe bhi to tum yaad bahut aaogi

❥ ❥ ❥

Bade Acchee lagte hai

Yeh Dharti , yeh nadiyaa, yeh rainaa aur ?

Aur tum mm mmmmm

❥ ❥ ❥

Tonight was perfect. Gazing at the stars she said , " Like the stars shine up in the sky... I want to shine in your eyes.. "

" You do. You're the brightest star of my sky. Meera... All I want is , to be your moon and show you the little stars of my heart. " Said he pecking her cheeks.

Embracing her tight in his arms he hugged her to his heart's content. Looking at the moon , he said...

" Hold me like the night holds the moon in its arms.. "

^^^

A.N - Small one , didn't wanted to ruin their moment 😩❤️❤️

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Bade Acchee lagte hai

hmmmm hmmmm hmmm hmmmm hmm

hmm hmm hmmm