★| 𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 𝕥 𝕨 𝕠

In a month of their married life , where both were falling for eachother ; Rashmeet didn't fail to surprise his dear wife with much surprises. Leading to make her love him more and more. She had always loved his sudden surprises which she absolutely loved and adored.

Today , also he decided to surprise her. Everytime when he left his office he texted or called her to inform. But today , he didn't. Meera loved fresh white roses , he had bought her a bouquet of it and had planned for a movie night tonight. Excitedly , he hurried towards her office.

Not wanting to call her , he decided to wait near his car until she comes down and she the reaction on her face. He parked his car aside , taking the bouquet he stood outside his car.

His head stood up to the periphery getting the vision of meera standing with a man talking ; they seemed in a very deep conversation. He was shocked to see her with him. It didn't took a second for him to realise that the man was none other than Pritesh. He was standing so close to meera crying on her shoulder. And meera was consoling him patting his arm.

Seeing them in that unusual position , rashmeet's anger rose. Angry , he threw the bouquet inside the car. His eyes showed hatred for him , his jaw clenched. When he saw meera wipe his tears , he fisted his hands banging on the car.

What was his problem? Why was he behind his wife? He has a girlfriend , then why he is with meera? How dare he stand near her and touch her?? Wandered he.

Meera fetched him water and made him drink. The presence of Rashmeet was still un-noticed by her. Soothing him , she finally bid them bye and left for home.

Rashmeet had already thrown the bouquet at the backseat so she won't see. He was angry and he didn't wanted to give her that. Meera was too disturbed to say anything. Sighing , she smiled lightly at him and sat in the car. Rashmeet was perplexed , something sure had happened. She always used to greet him grinning , with a tint of blush on her cheeks and give him a kiss on cheek. But today , nothing happened. The ride to home was awful with utter silence.

Meera excused herself and went to shower. Both didn't get enough time to converse. She busied herself in kitchen and him in work. Meera didn't talked throughout the dinner. Later , she sat blankly thinking when the sofa dipped besides her , indicating his presence. Rashmeet started peppering kisses on her neck , jaw and all over face. He once , bite harshly on her soft spot to get her reaction , only for him to be pushed back hard.

Meera groaned in frustration. She wanted peace. She wanted to be alone. She was tired , plus things with Pritesh weren't helping. She was worried. She didn't knew what to do. She was angry on Rashmeet for behaving wild. She pushed him and stood up. He felt rejected. Meera never denied his touch neither his kisses , whenever he used to kiss her , it would lead to some more time making out on the sofa , finally getting exhausted. But today , she was different which irked Rashmeet to the core.

" What the fuck was that??? Meeraaa?? " He shouted as she pushed him back.

" Just go Rashmeet!!!?? Leave me ALONE. Don't you understand , I don't like this??? You were forcing me??? " She shouted back.

" What the hell???? I was forcing you??? Don't talk nonsense meera??? You've never denied my kisses nor my touch. I've always asked you if your comfortable and you were ,for your information!!!??? You always reciprocated back??? What's the problem now???? " He asked angry.

" I didn't reciprocate now??? Did I ?? I wasn't interested , didn't you get that?? Stupid!!!! "

" Don't use that tone on me? Why aren't you interested?? Have you found someone else? Is it Pritesh?? " He asked directly breaking the ice.

Her silence irked him more. She wasn't interested , wasn't responding to his touches... And the scene with Pritesh made him doubt on her.

" What about Pritesh? What do you mean to say?? " She whispered inching closer to him.

" Why? It's him right??? What the fuck is his problem??? Why can't he leave you alone???? You're married!!! Why does he calls you every now and then?? What's the need?? Wh- " before he could say further , she said

" Wait , yo-you are doubting me Rashmeet?? With Pritesh?? I've told you many times....he... he's just a fr..friend??? " She reasoned. Hearing Rashmeet like this about her , made her cry. Why don't her understand?

" Friends don't touch eachother the way he touched you!!!! Friends don't call you everytime knowing that your friend is newly married and has a family of her own!!!! Fri- " She cut him off again ,

" Stop!!! Stop before I say anything to you that I would regret. You don't know anything!!! Just leave my sight before I slap you!!! You're such a disgusting husband!! Who doubts on her with her friend. I regret marrying you... Rashmeet!! There's no trust!! You've failed me , I won't take these false accusations against me when you fucking don't know anything!!!! " She roared crying and wass about to move when he grabbed her by her arm.

" Don't you leave!! First talk to me what I asked? Tell me , I'm your husband. You're supposed to share your thoughts with me and not him. It should always be me , who you would console , always me when you wipe my tears and take me in your arms. "

" You're hurting me Rashmeet!!! Leave my hand..ahh "

" I won't leave you!! Never!! " He shouted tightening her arm.

" RASHMEET!!! Leave me!! It's hurt!! Why don't you understand?? Pritesh is just a friend , he's in n- " before she could complete he kissed her forcefully on her lips silencing her. She tried protesting but he held her tight. She pushed him harshly and slapped him hard.

" I HATE YOU!! " She said crying and left the room. Rashmeet slumped on the ground blank. She left him alone...

The two were broken..

What was the thing with Pritesh? That meera couldn't tell..

Will they ever be able to mend their broken hearts??..

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Ho sajna akhiyan kehnde kya sun zara

Ho sajna mere dil mein rehna tu sada
Bin tere main na jee pawaan

Aise hi main to mar jawaan
Roothe jo tu yaar to
Main bhi tutt jawaan

Judaai yan..manjoor judaai yan
Manjoor na mainu...teri ruswai yaan..

teri ruswai yaan