☆| 𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

Meera rewinded his words he said previously. She was glad that he have moved on. She wished him to be like this forever and let their love blossom more. She was more than happy to have their own home and make their new family.

Meera looked at the sleeping beauty sleeping besides her. She indeed had a good night! All night they remained entangled to eachother. She was amazed to found Rashmeet was a cute cuddler. All the time , he snuggled closer and closer to her holding her tight.

Her head was balanced on her hand while the other on his torso. Rashmeet slept on his back with his messy bed hairs. His mouth was slightly open , he was still in a deep slumber. He must tired from yesterday's work , she thought. He was sleeping so peacefully , cute like a baby! Meera's heart melted at the sight. Her fingers traced his hairline moving down to his face and stopped right at his lips. He quivered a bit in sleep. Meera bit her tongue in embarassment. But , the sleeping devil was looking so freaking handsome! How she wished to cup his face and kiss those luscious lips of his. She clutched her eyes , letting go of her horny thoughts.

" A small peck would be fine , though! " She smirked and pecked his cheek. Smiling sheepishly looking at him and ran to the bathroom.

Meera was putting new covers to the pillows when Rashmeet came out of the washroom. His fresh body wash hit Meera's nostrils making her look at him. He had a gray track and white t-shirt on. A towel hung on his neck wiping his wet hairs. Water cascaded down from the side sliding through his jaw and then disappearing further down. Meera looked keenly at his figure , her hormones begging more.

He smirked looking at her. " Take a picture! It lasts long! " He teased her and she looked away blushing biting her lip. Rashmeet laughed at her. Ohh his deep laugh made her go insane.

Soon , he joined her at the dine for breakfast. She smiled looking at him. He moved to pour some milk for him , when their hands brushed against eachother's igniting the electric jolt.. meera ignored the touch and walked away. Rashmeet smiled looking at the red colour creep her cheeks.

" Rashmeet... "

" Hmm"

" If you don't mind , can we have a small pooja here? This is our new home , I just wanted a good start and bappa's blessings to us!! " She said to him smiling.

" If you want , then we can have! " He replied and she grinned wide.

" Really? Then can we call maa-pappa? Shreya , mumma baba too?? " She asked excitedly.

He chuckled at her question. " Of course you can , Meera! This is your home too , you don't need to ask me anything!! " He said. She gave him a flying kiss and he winked at her.

" Ohh wow!! I'm so happy to have maa-pappa here!! "

" Seems like you miss them more than me! "

" Ofcourse!! I miss them!! I miss maa and her talks!! Especially your childhood stories!! " She said smirking.

" Mom won't leave a chance to embarrass me! " He mumbled and she laughed.

•••

In the noon :

Rashmeet was in the room , working on his laptop. Meera entered the room looking for him.