18

ⓝⓔⓦ ⓟⓡⓔⓣⓣⓨ ⓑⓞⓨ

ⓝⓔⓦ ⓟⓡⓔⓣⓣⓨ ⓑⓞⓨ

After leaving the city, Chishin, Hye-In walked for a few days to Awa Port, which she believed the others might have headed to, the naagin was still trying to find some information regarding the mysterious kidnapping cases going around. Some of her girls were taken by a lord and she couldn't just sit still doing nothing. It had been a long time since she went there, if she wasn't wrong, it might have been 2 years? Hye-In would like to take a look around but somewhere in her gut had a bad feeling about this city now.

"Sir, why don't you stop by?"

A fair skinned girl called out for her and Hye-In turned around, biting her bottom lip in amusement when her forearm was grabbed by the woman. Right, she did look like a young man now. That woman was quite beautiful and Hye-In leaned forward to take a few strand of her brown hair, asking her where was she going to take her. "Any place would do but would you be a dear to show me where the brothel is?" Her voice deepened purposely, making the girls around her swoon over her charismatic manners.

"Of course! Come with me!"

"No, he's coming with me!"

"He's not! I met him first!"

Hye-In threw her head back with a hand covered her face, chuckling a little bit. Oh how she missed that atmosphere, being surrounded by beautiful girls and boys. Back at her courtesan house, customers would always argue with each other to get her service and Hye-In had grown to love attentions. Her inner narcissistic was honored to be wanted by many whenever she walked into the room with many eyes focused on her. All of that happened just because of Hak dumping her once. And now, she had gotten used to it.

"I don't mind being escorted by all of you, beauties." A charming smile was thrown to them and the girls screamed and shrieked. Yes, there's no need to deny it, Hye-In really missed that kind of reaction. She was brought to the brothel and her amber eyes inspected the surrounding carefully, then as if the universe suddenly decided to stop, her ears listened to a soothing music that made her inside feel tingle all over, someone was playing erhu, a Chinese two stringed instrument.

"Kya, he's playing that again!"

"He? Is he regular here?" Hye-In lifted an eyebrow, it was not quite usual for a man to be expert in playing instrument especially erhu. A girl shook her head, telling her that the man was not a regular, in fact he claimed to be a beautiful traveller who's currently enjoying his freedom in adventures and Hye-In almost laughed at her words. That man sure sounded really silly and she was now interested in meeting him. Perhaps he could be her new toy.

"Take me to his room, would you?" Hye-In caressed one of the girls on her cheek sensually and the others covered their eyes in embarrassment, nodding to her words. They took her to him and Hye-In asked for two cups of herbal tea for them. She stood in front of the curtains and her hands slowly pushed one aside, her amber eyes later met a pair of purple ones once he raised his head towards her direction. He was a tall man, but a little bit shorter than Hak she guessed, his long green hair was glimmering in the light in the dark room.