08

ⓣⓐⓛⓚⓘⓝⓖ ⓑⓞⓓⓨ

ⓣⓐⓛⓚⓘⓝⓖ ⓑⓞⓓⓨ

mature ahead!

Lord Kan Tae-Jun glared at his men. "I've told you! Don't harm Lady Hye-In at any cost! He had warned us!" His men stiffened and nodded their heads in fright. King Soo-Won had placed an order on them to not hurt her and they had opposed his words.

"They will pay for this." Hak looked at his hand that was covered by Hye-In's blood and his other hand went to hold her but Hye-In shook her head, telling him to take Yona instead. "Hye-In–" She gave him a look. She was alright. He pressed his lips together and held Yona close to his side to jump in order to escape. And Hye-In followed after him to a small cave hidden behind some bushes.

Hak put the princess down and told her not to move no matter what. He turned around to finish those guys and Hye-In grabbed his hand, saying she will go with him. "No, you're staying here with princess." He pushed away her hand and she rolled her eyes. She was not going to sit still while he was fighting alone in that condition. Yona watched the former couple arguing worriedly as both of them were bleeding actually.

"I am not your responsibility, Hak." Hye-In jabbed her finger on his chest and went outside, leaving him groaning at her stubbornness. Yona lowered her hands and played with her dress anxiously. She was worried about them. After all, it's because of her, they got hurt. She turned her head to the right and heard Tae-Jun talking to his right-hand man about poisoned arrows. And he was scolding the soldier for hurting Hye-In.

Meanwhile Hye-In and Hak did try their best to stay awake and stand to fight them. In that weak state, she better transformed into her snake form but Hye-In didn't particularly want to give those guys a free show of her naked body when she took off her clothes to make sure they weren't getting torn apart during her transformation. Hye-In slammed down a man on the ground and stabbed his chest with her dagger.

They were trying to take her away. "Lady Hye-In, we are just saving you from this man! We are taking you back to Lord Soo-Won!" Hye-In breathed in through her lips and tightened her grips on daggers. Upon hearing that name from them, Hak stood in front of her protectively. He's not going to make the same mistake again. Last time, he had lost her and now, he had gotten her back. He was not going to lose her for a second time.

Hye-In looked up and saw the red head standing in front of Kan Tae-Jun. "Why did you move?!" She shouted at the girl and the long haired guy snapped his eyes to her. He called out her name to tell her that Lord Soo-Won was waiting for her back at the castle. An image of soft features across his face made Hye-In hardened her eyes. She was not going back to him. Not after what he had done to Yona and Hak.

"Princess!" Hak pushed two soldier down the cliff and looked at Yona. "You idiot! Why did you come out? I told you not to move!" He knocked whoever stood in his way and Hye-In backed him up with her small daggers. She could see Hak was getting sloppy on every second and she was worried about him. His body had begun to sway and sometimes, she would hold his arm to steady his body.