14

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⓓⓘⓓ ⓗⓤⓡⓣ

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⓓⓘⓓ ⓗⓤⓡⓣ

mature ahead!

"Princess Hye–"

"You can just call me, Hye-In, Kija. I'm not currently a princess."

The White Dragon became flustered instantly when the beauty leaned closer to his face to tilt his head and he had to admit, her single touch just sent thousands of sparks into his body that he eventually became restless, for some reason, his body fidgeted around and Hye-In made a weird face at his skin suddenly turned warmer. She had noticed something odd about him ever since they left the village to continue their journey and it might have something related to the advice his grandma had told him before which had made him became nervous ever since.

"What's wrong? Are you tired?"

Kija quickly shook his head, denying the obvious fact that his face had turned red because of the exhaustion of walking a hundred miles already. "No–it's not that–but–grandmother told me something about mmm–intercourse between the White Dragon and a Naagin. I'm sorry, Princess but she told me that there is a prophecy about eternal happiness in life–" His sentence was cut off by a laughter from her and his face turned red even more, his fair skin was now bright red as if he was on fire and Hye-In held on to his shoulder to keep herself from falling over.

"Prince–Hye-In, this is not a laughing matter! Grandmother told me! And she urged us to have an–intercourse." Kija rubbed his palms together, a habit Hye-In had noticed he would do that whenever he's excited or embarrassed. The guy stomped his feet like a child throwing a tantrum and Hye-In eventually stopped laughing to say an apology to him, but she later admitted that there was an ancient prophecy about that in her clan but the royal family had strictly clarified that the prophecy was fake and there's no such thing as intercourse between both tribes would bring eternal happiness.

Hye-In then snapped her eyes to him, they were glowing and Kija felt a shiver run through his skin once she looked at him with reptilian eyes, something he was afraid of, not because they was dangerous but they seemed to bring out something inside of him, something lustful and at the moment, Kija had no idea what had happened but his mind was thinking of something sinful, wondering what would it feels like if he glided his smooth hands on her perfect crafted curves, what would it feel like if he tasted her and her body writhing under him.

The naagin then gave him a small pat on his cheek, snapping him out of it. "What are you thinking about, Kija? Perhaps, you should tone it down a little bit. Someone could have exposed you." Her red plump lips puckered slightly and she saw how his eyes directly locked on her soft cushion of her mouth, oh how she enjoyed teasing him, Hye-In wanted to take him right there at that moment if the others were not there but the universe wasn't on her side and she should calm down a little bit. Only times will help her and Hye-In blinked her eyes to stop the trance.