12

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓡⓔⓓ ⓕⓛⓞⓦⓔⓡ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓜⓘⓝⓖ

"Hak, is something wrong? Did you forget to buy something?" Seeing a distressed look on his face, Yona decided to ask him. Currently, they were in the Fire Tribe village and Hye-In had found them a hidden small restaurant for their stop and from the looks of things, that village didn't seem to have dangerous conn connections. Hye-In told Hak that he could leave Yoon and Yona to her and he should get his bussiness finish. And Hak reminded them to run at the slightest sign of danger.

They will meet outside of the village by a big tree they had walked passed by earlier. Hak gave a nod to Hye-In and left them there and Hye-In pushed the plate to Yona, telling her to eat since that girl had not been able to eat her favorite for a long time. She had gotten some dim sum for her and Yona smiled slightly before taking one to eat it. And they heard some villagers at a table near them talking about the rumored new king. Hye-In stirred her tea slowly and took a sip of it, remembering a certain face of her former acquaintance.

She hid her scoff when one of them exclaimed that Soo-Won must be a terrifying man. She had no comment about that but she did agree when they said he's handsome. Couldn't blame her. After all, Hye-In did have him on her fingertips. And it looked like, Mundok had given his approval to his coronation and she was relieved as the Wind Tribe will be safe for now and Hye-In kept her mouth shut when Yoon asked Yona if she's alright. Hye-In knew, she wasn't actually.

"Miss? Would you like another drink?"

Hye-In turned her head to the right and smiled at the old man. "Thank you–" Her sentence was cut off by Yona suddenly freaking out and the princess just stormed off, leaving Yoon and Hye-In calling out for her. Hye-In nodded her head to Yoon, signalling him to go after Yona while she paid for the food first. The old man asked her if the other girl was alright and Hye-In gave him a smile, saying Yona might have a little trouble but it's all good. As she walked out of the small restaurant, her eyes couldn't see both of them anywhere and Hye-In wandered a little to look for them.

Her mind certainly wasn't expecting a hand to suddenly yank her wrist and slammed her against the wall in an alley. Her amber eyes stared straight into Hak's dark eyes and he motioned her to be quiet. His big calloused hand was covering her mouth and he tilted his head to take a sneak peak ahead. There's no way she could lie about her heart beating fast as they were in that position. Quite scandalous. And Yona was too lost in her thoughts to stop those two and Yoon closed his eyes awkwardly, saying they better went back now.

Hak gulped his saliva once he realized their positions and her alluring amber eyes certainly worsened the situation yet Hye-In didn't pay any attention to him–that beauty just ran into Hak to pull Yona by her hand and went to the place they promised to meet up at. Hak narrowed his eyes at her purposely ignoring him and apologized to Yona for being too careless, leaving her alone there earlier. He shouldn't have left them three alone and Hye-In smacked him on his head, faking an offended face, guessing he didn't trust her enough.