21

ⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

ⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡⓣ

suggestive :)

"Seven ships are gathering in the harbor and they are armed with weapons." Said Hye-In who's petting and holding a rattlesnake slithered on her arm, unknowingly she had made Kija shuddered in fright. Although he did try to act brave, ashamed of what Yona was going to say to him if she saw him freaking out over a small snake, however, his bravery did not last long. Whenever the snake made an eye contact with him, he would squeak and hide behind Shin-Ah. The naagin paid no attention to them, just solely focused on the boats ahead, even Shin-Ah confirmed it with his eyes that they were making moves indeed.

They should be making any moves now or else they would miss the girls. Out of the blue, Yona tapped the naagin's shoulder, asking if they could talk for a minute. The princess told her about what had she discussed with the captain. She asked Yona to take Jae-Ha with them to go on their journey together. Although the ship was his home and he felt most comfortable there, he will be alone once everything settled. Yona expressed her concern for him, even though he openly said he liked to be alone as he will simply do as he pleased once they are disbanded, Jae-Ha was the type to mask his true feelings.

Yona looked at Hye-In with her big eyes filled with worries. "Should we persuade him? Should I be stern to him?"

"We can't take him with us if he's not willing to, red. Let's just give him time, alright?" Placing a palm on top of her red head, Hye-In gave her an assuring smile, saying they should focus on the mission first, then they'll talk again about this matter soon. Yona nodded eagerly and both of them went back to others. It seemed like Kumji was strengthening his forces, probably because his most important deal with Kai empire was coming up. Human trafficking. And it mostly involved women and children.

Hye-In unconsciously scratched her forearm too hard and if if wasn't because of Hak, her arm would have bled. "That scum even dares to touch my girls." She told everyone how she had received a report from her assistant, stating a few of the girls had been kidnapped by Lord Kumji and she even secretly went to investigate on her own last week but she couldn't find any lead. Now, human trafficking wasn't their only goal, they planned to crush the pirates who had opposed them for years. They shouldn't be hasty, if they brawled recklessly at Away Port, the residents will be caught in the crossfire.

The old lady captain explained everything she knew about the enemy's forces but the question was when and how Kumji will act and which of the ships the victims will be on. He will likely use them as hostages. They should get more information on those but for now, the offense team was asked to train the men and Hak was incredibly annoyed by Hye-In blindly charming everyone with every little thing she did. Said, they were honored to be gracefully beaten by her. It's difficult to have such a beautiful significant other.