10

ⓕⓛⓔⓢⓗ ⓢⓟⓛⓘⓣⓣⓘⓝⓖ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ

"Oh? Thank you for this, Yoon. You are really talented, huh?" Hye-In leaned down to place her finger under the younger boy's chin to lift his head, causing undeniably red color rose to his cheeks and she couldn't get over his beautiful eyes. Those eyes, they reminded her of her childhood, bliss and joy–yet, she knew, Yoon had experienced some kind of bad things before. Hye-In loved the way he held his boldness and truthfulness in his eyes–he's not afraid to say something and certainly, he had the confidence.

After all, he called himself handsome. Hye-In was really surprised when the boy suddenly threw some handmade clothes to her and it was perfect. Everything fit her just right. Hye-In leaned closer and teased him by poking his reddening cheeks. "Eh? How did you know my size? Yoon, don't tell me you snuck up on me and–" Her mouth was clamped by his hand and Yoon scoffed lightly, saying he didn't have the time to do that inappropriate thing.

He just guessed her size with Hak's robe but he made it smaller. Hye-In shook her head with a smile and patted his head, thanking him once again. The clothes were beautiful. He made her an inner dress and a long black robe outside. Even though, it was a dress but she could move freely as the fabric was really light, perfect for combat and Hye-In could hide her daggers inside of her robe. She had her hair tied into a ponytail and it reached her waist–that's how long her hair was.

Then, Hye-In swore she could feel her heart jumping out of her chest when she caught Yona lifting an axe, claiming she wanted to cut her hair. "My little red, I don't think that's how you do it." Hye-In went to her and took the axe from her since the princess had a little trouble with it and Yona pouted cutely, saying she wanted to do it herself instead. The naagin pinched her nose and brought her to a chair where the boy already prepared everything to even out her red hair.

Yoon grumbled about his hatred towards princesses–saying they were spoiled and dumb which Yona gasped and looked at him with an offended face. But she was impressed with him. Even though, Yoon seemed a little bit younger than her, he can do everything by his own and she was quiet envy of him. As the boy was busy handling her hair, Yona looked at Hye-In who was cleaning the small house–the ground was covered by dirt and she could only guess it was because of Ik-Soo.

That man–he sure behaved like a child despite being a priest. Yona looked at Hye-In with a simple cute face. "Hye-In, you don't want to cut your hair?"

The beauty lifted her head and smiled a little, feeling a sudden tug on her heart. "In our clan, our hair is something we hold pride within it. It depends on our status–since I am the crown princess–or crown Queen of my clan, I have to keep my hair long. That's how the others know someone's status. And one can't keep their hair long if they are not from a noble family. If they are ever cross that, they will be punished." She held a few strands of her silver hair. "And white naagin is the symbol of a royal member."