13

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓘⓣⓔ ⓢⓝⓐⓚⓔ

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓘⓣⓔ ⓢⓝⓐⓚⓔ

"To your left, you will see the White Dragon's–"

"Hey! Why are you taking a casual tour of the village while I'm getting tied up??"

"Hey, Yoon, how are you doing?"

Hye-In suppressed a giggle at how naive Yona was and Yoon complained about it to her. The naagin gave him an assured nod and looked at the head village. "Do you mind letting our companion go?" The old man bowed and asked for a forgiveness on behalf of their mistake and Yona waved her hand leisurely, saying it's fine. Yoon shot the princess a glare, how could it was fine? He was a handsome boy and a handsome boy shouldn't be treated like that. The boy huffed and took his bag from Hak.

Yoon noticed the villagers seemed to be frightened of Yona–actually, no, it's like they respected her so much. "What's going on?" Hak shrugged his shoulders, saying the moment they saw her, their attitude changed. Hye-In called out their names and followed the old man to a big tree with two dragon statues was placed there. The head village apologized for their insolence and talked about the White Dragon–seemed like the villagers were really kind but Hye-In thought it was too much when all of them were doing grabby hands to Yona.

"What is this about?" Hak raised an eyebrow, looking at Hye-In holding Yona in her arms while they all gasped and complimented the princess. Actually, they praised her red hair and Yona brightened up at the compliment. Her head snapped to Hak and she asked him if he heard that the villagers were calling her beautiful. "No, you are not. It's your hair." He gave her a teasing smirk and Yona grumpily smacked him on his head while still hugging Hye-In's neck. He winced at the pain and rubbed his head in annoyance. "Why you little–"

"Your hair! It's kinda same with ours but you're not from here, aren't you?"

Hye-In smiled and nodded at one of the villagers. They took a strand of her silver hair and it seemed that they knew her identity once they touched the silver locks. "You're–the naagin–" The crowd gasped and Yona patted her shoulder to tell Hye-In to put her down–the princess watched the villagers began to kneel down. "Your Highness!" Hak and the others had their eyes widened at the sight and Hye-In shook her head, asking them to rise since she didn't really like the gesture and she wasn't a princess anymore.

"My apologies, Your Highness! I didn't know you would–" The head village started to apologize and Hye-In told him that it was okay. Noticing the others were left dumbfounded, Hye-In reminded them that her clan was considered followers of Blue Dragon and the other dragons knew it. Since her clan managed to get stronger than the Blue Dragon's previous warrior, the other Dragons had acknowledged the Royal family and even shared a vow to serve the Red Dragon. And they knew about the incident happened.