19

ⓔⓝⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓛⓛⓔⓝⓖⓔ

ⓔⓝⓓⓤⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓛⓛⓔⓝⓖⓔ

mature ahead!

"Where are you taking me, Hak? Don't tell me you have a vulgar wish to do bad things to me, kya! It's only at noon!"

Hak felt a tick on his head and turned around to pull the back of her head with his big palm to put her closer to his face. That's when he put her under a spell, his darkened eyes telling her she would be in trouble soon if she continued doing whatever she wanted and by that, he meant her sneaky hand that crawled up to his neck, his pretty neck was wrapped with her long and slender fingers. His eyes were so different in moment like this, more rough than she knew eyes could be. "I don't, baby. But if you keep screaming like that, I'll make it true and we will have you scream under me."

"There are people here, Hak."

If it were anyone else, Hye-In would have fought back but with him, she was drawn in closer, always wanting more. "I'm not the one who started this first." Hye-In gripped his neck, eyes staring back at him with such intensity, soon, his breathing became softer, the possessive look melting into a submissive one as miserable as the fragile glasses. His body squirmed just a little as his muscles relaxed. There was something about that gaze of hers, he will never find in another woman.

Hye-In smirked at the face he was making. "I didn't know you are capable to behave like this." Truthfully, Hak had never been the submissive type and that was the first time she witnessed it. Can't say she didn't like it, she loved it and her inner narcissistic self adored the way he gave in to her, wouldn't be her first time to take the lead. Hak closed his eyes with shaky breaths when she whispered in his ears that she would be waiting to see more that side of him when they were alone. And he nodded obediently.

"Woah, that's really arousing. I didn't think you are into that kind of stuff now I'm excited to know you more. It's fascinating." Suddenly, there was another guy draping his arm around Hak and as if there was something snapped inside of him, Hak blinked his eyes confusedly, utterly had no idea what had gotten into him and that's when he realized that she's using her ability. Hye-In winked at him, the guy with green hair said something about joining them in bed and Hak grabbed his ear, showing him a wanted poster he found.

"Your picture and description are up there." His poster was right beside Hak's and Hye-In almost fell on the ground once she took a look at them. The men sulked at the poorly drawn pictures and decided to burn the posters, claiming they must be blind to assume they looked that bad. The lady shook her head, as if burning those papers would solve the problem since the officials must have put lots of them around the town and being the bold and wild girl she was, Hye-In accepted his request to join the party.