Chapter 2

After i got off the phone i started packing all the things i thought i would need. I then ordered and Uber and texted Josh.

Josh

hey guess what

i got a flight to LA and im leaving in a couple hours

yay i cant wait to see you

ik im so excited

do you think you can pick me up?

ya just let me know when you land and ill be on my way

ok

1 hour later

after i got done packing my Uber showed up so i left and hopped in the car.

skip to when Lexis on the plane.

liked by joshrichards and charlidamelio and others

@ Lexiii cant wait to see you ;)

I posted this on IG and texted Josh that i was on the plane.

Then i fell asleep after scrolling thru tiktok.

the flight attendent: Fastened your seat belts we are about to land.

Josh

hey im landing

ok im coming

after i found my suitcases Josh let me know he was there to pick me up. i was so nervous yet so excited to be reunited with my best friend.

Josh POV:

I told everyone in the house that i was leaving to go pick up Lexi and Anthony, Bryce, and Quinton decided to come with. They all already knew what she looked like but they've never talked to her before.

after the car ride...

As i drove up i started to get nervous but i was super duper happy to finally see my best friend.

I told her we were there to pick her up and that we were by the front doors. She started walking over here and i saw her and omg i forgot how beautiful she was and all my feelings from when we were younger started to come back. the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. she was so pretty.
Quinton; jeez Josh stop staring at her like that you look like a creep

Josh; staring like how

Bryce; i dont blame you Josh shes so pretty

Anthony; i know i got Avani but sheesh shes pretty cute

J; okay guys stop shes coming

Lexi POV:

once i spotted Josh i started to get butterflies because i totally forgot how cute he was. I cant wait to talk to him  everyday again and ask him about all the drama.