chapter 65

i walked into the compound house party with everyone from dinner behind me. the compound never disappoints party wise.

i hung out with a bunch of people i knew and don't know. i sat on a couch in their game room area.

char- hey lex i want you to meet someone she said coming over to sit on the clinch in front of me with a blonde behind her.
lex- ooo yay.
char- this is madi she was at the NACH she said introducing a stunning tall blonde girl.
madi- hi it's so nice to meet you she said coming over and hugging me.
lex- hey same to you beautiful i said hugging her back.
madi- oh my gosh stop look at you!! also congrats on your new song i'm obsessed. she said sitting in the empty seat next to me.
lex- aww thanks!! do you guys want any drinks i'm gonna go grab one. i said getting up.
char- no thanks i just got one
madi- no thanks
lex- mads want anything. i said looking at her talking to a group of girls.
mads- no thanks baby

@charlidamelio ran into these beautiful princesses!! @erikalynn @madimonroe @lexiii

user, hotties

user, looks funn

user, best group ever!!

click to load more

i then left and went to the bartender. i went and sat at one of the stools by the counter where he stood behind talking to a boy.

??- hey what can i get you. he said turning from his friends to me with a smile.
lex- umm surprise me. i said returning the smile.
??- okay but before that can i get your name. he asked raising an eyebrow.
lex- i'm lexi.
??- oh yeah your that one model tiktoker right?
lex- yeah. what's your name? i asked.
ethan- ethan i'm ethan.
lex- we'll nice to meet you ethan.
ethan- like wise. here you go. he said pushing my drink towards me.
lex- thanks. i said getting up and walking back towards the game room.
ethan- see ya around. he shouted once i rounded to corner.

i sat down in between mads and addi.

mads- hey let's go dance. she said as she got up and grabbed my hand taking me to the dance floor.
lex- mads. i said laughing at how she was pulling me.

we started dancing with our hands in the air screaming along with the song. after a while the rest of the girls joined us.

lex- hey mads i'm gonna go get some fresh air be right back.
mads- ok love you
lex- love you. i said giving her a side hug.

i walked through the crowded room and out the front door and sat on the porch.

ethan- hey. he said coming and sitting next to me.
lex- hi.
ethan- you needed air two? he asked.
lex- yeah it's kinda hot and i feel dizzy.
ethan- yeah it is kinda hot. he said standing up and pulling me with him.
lex- what are you doing. i said weakly as my vision got blurrier every second.

the next thing i new i was over his back.