Chapter 42

JOSHS POV
i boarded the flight to our house when i found out where lexi was after seeing her and liv post together. i need to get to the bottom of this what happened.

LEXIS POV
i woke up the next morning and checked all my socials. i got a lot of hate comments for some reason.

IG DMS
nessabarret

hey lex i hope you have a great day knowing josh is with me. you so ugly and your such a slut. nobody wants you get over it. your literally so fat you break scales all the time don't lie i hear things too. you such a joke too and i know your with josh for clout ughh so ugly. you don't deserve to be a model.

ughh why is she so mean. i just wanna be gone. then i started bawling. ughh life is so hard.

i went to the bathroom and went live. "hey guys how are you"
comments:
-are you ok?
-what's wrong?
-were you crying?
-what's wrong lexi
-we love you

"um so i decided to come on here and say some stuff because i need to get it off my chest" i added as i almost started tearing up. "let's start of with first of all nessa if your watching or your fans are watching i want you to know that you are a rude and cruel person. you should not be able to have the platform you have. death threats are not a joke and i almost decided to go through with well never mind actually."
comments:
-omg did nessa say something
-did nessa send you death threats
-if she talked to you rudely all of us are gonna come for her
-i never likes nessa in the first place
-she's probably lying it get attention

"yes nessa actually sent me death threats and lying saying she was with josh and that i should just kill myself. she said no one likes me. also im not lying im just here to tell you who she really is. i hope you all learn that you can't tell people to kill them selves because what if they do? then that's on your conscience and that should make you sad. i love you all but i'm gonna go bye"

then i started bawling my eyes out.

JOSH POV

i walked into the house (bryce, josh, lexi, and liv stay in at home) and went straight up to my room to put my luggage away. since lexi and i share a bathroom i could hear faint crys coming from the bathroom obviously. is she ok? i walked in to see her the saddest ive ever seen her. who did this to her.

once she saw me she started crying even more. so i went and picked her up and brought her to my bed bridal style. then i sat down with her straddling me still crying into my chest. "hey baby" i said before i kissed her head. "h- h- hi" she said in between tears. ''who did this lex'' ''hold on ill tell you after i stop crying'' ''okay''. i helped wipe her tears with our shirts and occasionally my had. how does she look so perfect when shes crying to.

LEXIS POV

i got off joshs lap and right when i got up his face looked sadder but idk was he with nessa.

lex- okay so basically nessa told me that you and her were working out the other day together at dogpound and then she keeps sending me death threats and telling me im ugly and fat and i already know that and it just made me sad and i dont know what to do.

josh- well first off i wasnt working out with her, i was with girff. second ill get my manager to tell her to stop im glad your telling me now but if you wouldve sooner i couldve already stopped this. third you are the most beautiful person i have ever seen, like how are you this pretty, beautiful, stunning, lets not forget breathtaking. babe you are mine im not going anywhere and i dont want anyone else. okay

then i started crying even more. he really thinks that about me, hes mine forever and its nice to know that, hes over here calling me all this and has he looked in the mirror like... daddy.

lex- babe im sorry i shouldve told you i was just scared.

josh- its okay

then we cuddled and somehow fell asleep.