chapter 56

i was hanging out with dixie and addison when mads walked over.
lex- hey babe
mads- hi (she smiled and hugged me)
addi- where's christian (she asked mads)
mads- he said he was gonna hangout with josh
lex- aww that's cute our mans are besties like us
mads- yay (she said smiling at me)

the next morning**

i woke up early with josh and went to workout with the boys. i just threw on a bra and leggings and grabbed one of josh's sweatshirts.

josh- are you ready?
lex- yes
josh- okay let's go

once we got there i started with addi and we did some abs and booty workouts.

@lexiii posted on IG story

after our workout we got home and i went up to my room with josh on my heels the whole drive home he couldn't stop rubbing my inner thigh and trying to make out with me while bryce drove us home. as soon as i came into my room he slammed the door and locked it.

oh my goodness. he is hot. the whole time he was working out i was watching he's so hot his abs omg. hot. him and bryce kept making jokes that made him laugh and his smile is everything to me i love him.

he started softly kissing me before deepening the kiss by exploring my mouth with his tongue.

a couple hours later** 😉

josh- are you hungry
lex- omg yes after that
josh- what do you want
lex- ummm i don't care
josh- okay i'll text Bryce to get food
lex- okay
josh- let me throw these into the wash okay (he said taking the sheets off after picking me up and putting me on the chair)
lex- thanks baby

he walked back in after throwing the sheets into the washer.

josh- foods here
lex- yay i'm hungry
josh- let's go
lex- j i can't get up

he took a stride towards me and then picked me up bridal style taking me downstairs.

bryce- mmm josh faster uhh
griff- mmm lex mmm lick*
addi- uhh daddy
lex- alright guys stop
josh- mmm bryce faster DADDY
lex- addi that's not my name its daddy (i said in a bryce voice)

then we all busted out laughing

after we all ate we decided to have a movie night.

i was cuddled up with josh laying on his chest while he was playing with my hair.

bryce- what movie should we watch
addi- ummm
josh- spongebob
lex- josh (i said laughing)
addi- let's watch on my block again before the new season is out
lex- good idea addi
bryce- okay

my eyelids started to get heavier and heavier and the last thing i remembered that night was josh kissing my head before i fell asleep.

——————
hey so i was wondering if y'all had any suggestions for this book i don't know if it's interesting to anyone anymore.

message me or comment if you have any suggestions please 🙄😽💖