chapter 62

the next morning charli left early for a family thing and i was left alone in the kitchen.

while i was scrolling on my phone i felt hands cover my eyes.

mads- guess who
lex- what (i said as i turned around to be face to face with my bestie)
mads- hi (she said pulling me into a hug)
lex- hey bestie what are you doing here
mads- chris and josh are doing a pod episode and i decided to come and surprise you
lex- aww yay what do ya wanna do
mads- let's make some tiktoks
lex- okay

after we made some tiktoks and talked about photos shoots and upcoming projects chris and j we're done on the pod.

josh- hey guys
lex- oh you already done (i asked as he came and hugged me)
josh- yeah chris is an easy person to make talk so it went smoothly
mads- oh that's good
chris- yeah it was fun
josh- let's go out for lunch?
chris- why not
mads- we'll meet you there
lex- okay love you bye
mads love you to bye

josh- ready
lex- yea sir
josh- okay let's go i'll drive

once we got there

a little while later i showered and got into pjs. i walked out and josh was playing online with the boys. i went on the bed and scrolled through tiktoks. after a while i felt myself drift into a deep sleep.

i woke up in the middle of the night to pee and as soon as i laid down i couldn't sleep. i turned over and look at josh. i started playing with his hair and soon he cuddled close into me before waking up.

josh- hey why are you up
lex- i had to pee and now i can't sleep
josh- here come here

i scooted closer to him as i became the little spoon and he began playing with my hair.

lex- thanks baby
josh- of course princess
lex- goodnight
josh- goodnight

the next morning i woke up and josh left a little later to help bryce with some content and i decided to have a fun day to myself.

i decided to make some breakfast.

@lexiii posted on IG story

then i got dressed after i showered.

@lexiii posted on IG story

after i got ready i decided to go to target. i grabbed my bag and headed out to my car and headed there.

once i got there i got out, locked my car, and headed inside. luckly there was no paparazi so it was easy to get inside. i grabbed a cart and headed towards the bikinis. i found a couple cute ones and threw them into the cart. then i headed towards the bedroom stuff. once i got over there i felt a pair of eyes on me. i turned around and saw a tall blonde boy coming towards me.

lex- umm do you need something

??- your really pretty i just wanted to talk to you

lex- oh ummm okay

??- do you maybe wanna exchange numbers

lex- sorry i have a boyfriend

??- of course you do. not that thats a bad thing. sorry. your just really pretty and pretty girls usually have boyfriends.

lex- thanks have a good day

??- thank you too

i then headed towards the food area before texting josh.

josh🥺💖

lex

this guy just called me
pretty and asked for my
number.

josh
we'll of course the one
time i dont go to the store
with you, you get hit on.
are you ok tho?
lex
yeah i'm good
aww thanks babe

josh
duh dont forget to get
me food 2

lex
dont worry i wont

josh
i gtg love you

lex
love you 2

after i checked out i got into my car and headed home.

___________________________

hey you can go checkout my new story called stuck that will be coming out soon.

umm im starting to not feel like writing because i dont  know what else to write so please tell me some ideas. 

like i have some ideas but who knows if yall will even like them and i need help because i wanna make the chapters longer to.