Chapter 32

lex- i think we need to surprise liv now

josh- yeah lets go are you ready

lex- lemme change really quick

josh- okay we'll order an uber

fit...

then i walked downstairs and got in the uber with them

then i walked downstairs and got in the uber with them. then once we got there i ran up to the door and opened it with joshs key. i feel so bad for liv. i went to her room and knocked.

knock knock

lex- liv its me lex

liv- can you just come in i dont want josh to come in

lex- yes

josh- we'll go wait downstairs

lex- okay liv there gone

then liv opened the door and she had tears rolling down her face some dried. i just gave her a hug.

lex- do you wanna talk about it

liv- i- i- just missed you guys a lot and its hard when mom and dad and everyone is gone sometimes i just- feel really lonely and the hate just got to me two.

lex- olivia im so sorry you dont deserve that itll get better i promise. you can always call me whenever you want i will anwser and im sure bryce and josh will anwser two. we're here now so lets enjoy it okay.

liv- okay

i pulled her into a hug and she just let the rest out. then josh and bryce walked in.

JOSH POV

josh- liv do you wanna talk about it

liv- i just missed you guys (she said laughing)

josh- oh poor liv i missed you too (i grabbed her into a hug)

bryce- aww you missed your big brother

liv- okay stop i get it

after our hug session we all went to eat at taco bell and then drove back home after i got her flowers.

@joshrichards my girls

@user1 oh so josh is soft for his girls

@user2 aww

@oliviarichards i love you big bro

@lexiii ily

@brycehall my sisters

@user3 cute

after our wild night we went back to our house and brought liv. she stayed in my room and i stayed in joshs room. i went into joshs room after i made sure liv borrowed some clothes to wear from my closet for bed.

lex- hi (i said excited to have him all to myself)

josh- hey baby ( he hugged me and kissed my forehead)

lex- im so tired (i looked at him and kissed him)

josh- me 2 goodnight babe

lex- goodnight joshy

i cuddled into his chest the rest of the night and we fell asleep.

i woke up to running water in the bathroom. i had to pee so bad so i just went in and peed.

josh- lexi?

lex- yeah its just me i had to go really bad

we both laughed. then he grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist before coming out of the shower. he looked so with his hair dripping and his toned abs showing. it was hard not to drool at this sight.

josh- do you like the veiw? you couldve joined me.

lex- i shouldve

then he hugged me

later that morning**

liv and i decided to go get breakfast smoothies and go shopping.

@lexiii breakfast with @oliviarichards my bestie

@addisonrae awww

@charlidamelio what about me

@griffinjohnson family goals

@brychall you forgot me

@joshrichards i love you

@user1 awww

then liv and i got an uber home and we all decided to go swimming in the backyard.

swimsuit...

liv- lex are you ready

lex- yes

i walked out and we went downstairs and into the backyard.

lex- im gonna tan for a little bit

liv- ya same

so we layed out for a bit then the boys decided to join us.

"dang lexi i would love to hold you on my lap right now" josh whispered into my ear. "i would love that joshy" i whispered back. then all of a sudden he lifted me up and threw me into the pool with him holding me.

lex- JOSH!!!
josh- LEXI!!! (he mocked back)

then we both burst out laughing and he put his hands on my waist and kissed me. kissing him right now it's crazy to me because i've wanted this ever since we were kids and then we drifted apart. this makes me so happy. he makes me so happy.