Chapter 53

@lexiii posted on IG story

caption: gm ig

i woke up and immediately felt like i needed to get up and shower. last night was fun and all but i never showered after swimming and having suntan oil on. i got into the shower and let the warm water take over my body as i just jammed out to music.

after my shower i got dressed and went on tiktok.

@lex (:) (i tried ok)  #acting 🤣

after a while i decided to walk out of my room and get food.

ughhh. why do i feel like this? oh wait hah josh and another girl. tiktok room. my best friend with another girl. ughhh my life is so interesting.

i close my door and turn around and run into a person.

who the heck. better not be josh.

then i look up and see josh. ''can we please talk?'' he asked with guilt and frustration in his voice, but love and sorriness in his eyes. ''sure'' i replied not looking forward to lies.

''okay so we went to that part right?'' he said. ''duh'' i said. ''okay well i was drunk and she forced herself onto me the only thing the happened was that tiktok after i figured out what was happening i told her i had an amazing and beautiful girlfriend, and that she needed to get away from me.'' he said. i knew he felt sorry and he wasnt lying but i was gonna make him win me back after that. ''okay'' i replied. ''okay, thats all? so you believe me?'' he asked. ''yes josh but-'' ''i knew there was gonna be a but'' he laughed. ''you have to show me your sorry'' i said holding in my laughter. ''okay deal'' he said.

@joshrichards video coming soon

josh- wanna go get food ill drive

lex- sure why not

josh- okay lets go

we went and got taco bell and then headed home after getting ice cream.

we got home and he went and showered while i layed in bed watching a random show recommended. a few minuted later i felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier and soon i was asleep.

the next morning i woke up with josh laying on my floor next to my bed. i grabbed my phone scrolling through instagram and liking posts. as i double tapped on addis post i heard rustling on my floor.

j must be awake.

''josh?'' i asked. ''yes'' he said in his sexy morning voice. ''babe whyd you sleep on the floor?'' i asked confused. ''because i didnt know if i could and i didnt wanna sleep alone'' he replied sitting up and giving me a sad look. ''you could've woken me up'' i said. ''ill remeber that for next time which hopefully wont happen'' he said getting into my bed. i cuddled up to him and he kissed the top of my head giving me the butterflies i had missed. then we both accidentally fallen asleep again.

i woke up and saw that it was late in the afternoon. i had to leave because i promised the girls a lunch in the afternoon.

the girls

addi
hey lex what
time are we
having lunch??

char
im so hungry

vani
can we please
go asap

mads
same im starving

lex
yeah sorry just
woke up ill throw
clothes on meet at
the cafe in 20 minutes

addi
ok

mads
ok bb

char
alrighty

dix
k

vani
okkkk

''hey j'' i said trying to wake josh up. ''yes hi baby'' he said. ''hey baby im sorry i have to go meet the girls for lunch''. ''okay go get ready baby''

i got up and grabbed some clothes and changed in my closet with my door open because at this point im not uncomfortable in front of josh anymore. then i walked out and put some accessories and shoes on.

"you look stunning" he says as i walk towards him. "thanks j". "of course baby". "okay i gotta go meet the girls love you bye" "love you too don't forget to text me i'm gonna miss you" "i'm gonna miss you too" "by lex" "by jay" and with that i was on my way to lunch.