Chapter 39

the next day we flew into LA and went home. everyone passed out as soon as we got home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i woke up and felt a hard chest underneath me. joshy? yes my baby of course. hes so cute when hes sleeping. he looks so peacful. i got myself out of his grasp because i had to pee. might have drank to much. after i was done i went and ran to try and get all the warmth back on my body from him. then i fell right back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

later that evening we went out for dinner. just the two of us. i got and pasta and josh got a burger. we ate and left before the paparazzi could come right away and ask to many personal questions.

then when we got home i changed into my favorite sweats and a tank top. right as i walked out of my closet josh walks in, in gray sweats and no shirt, making his abs and v-line more visible. i had to try so hard not to make myself drool looking at him.

OMG HES LOOKS SO GOOD RN!!! lemme just say guys in gray sweats = hot

''like the view'' he said walking towards me.

''yes indeed i do'' i said and then he kissed me.

"hey wanna watch TVD i need to know if Caroline is gonna tell Tyler that shes vampire"

"yes of course'' i said grabbing my remote.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

josh and i woke up that next morning to go to the gym. i put on my lulu-lemon leggings and a black bra. ''are you read'' josh asked walking into my room. ''yes sir'' ''okay lets go''

addi

hey are your coming to dogpound?

yes

okay see ya there

<33

we met addi, bryce, blake, and griff at the gym. addi and i did abs and glutes. bryce and josh couldnt keep their eyes off of us. to bad. after our workout josh and i went home to shower. ''hey babe i have a photoshoot today so i wont be home'' ''thats okay i gotta meet dave for on the pod today'' then i got a text from mads.

mads

hey bb

hiiii

do you wanna go get a tattoo

YES PLS

okay im otw

mads picked me up and we got a matching tattoo.