chapter 66

JOSHS POV

i've been watching lexi all night. she looked so good in her pink dress i just want us to go back home and you know hangout 😉.

bryce- hey bro come shotgun with us. he said trying to hand me a white claw.
josh- can't bud i'm the DD tonight. i replied turning him down.
bryce- oh ok so know you don't
drink because lexis here and you wanna keep an eye on her. bro i'm keeping my eye on her two don't worry. he said handing me the white claw as i took it this time.
josh- ok fine.
bryce- OKAY 1...2...3...

after i shotgunned mine i looked for lexi. i spotted all the girls but couldn't find lex. then i felt a weird feeling in my gut.

this doesn't seem right.

josh- hey mads where's lex? i asked anxiously.
mads- oh she went outside to get some air a couple minutes ago.
josh- oh ok. i started walking off when bryce came over to me.
bryce- hey are you good what happened. he asked knowing something was up.
josh- lex isn't inside she's outside but i haha weird feeling. i explained to him as i headed for the door.

we got outside and didn't see lex all we saw was one of her sandals she was wearing.

josh- hey let's go inside and look i look upstairs. you got downstairs?
bryce- yeah i'll look call if you find her.
josh- same to you. i said as i ran in the house and up the stairs.

where could she be. of course the two minutes i look away from my princess she disappears.

i opened about three doors only to find no one or couples making out. then as i checked the next door i heard screaming.

please be okay.