Chapter 44

we got off the flight and griffin picked us up. we put our luggage in his car and bryce sat in the front and josh sat in the back with his hand on my thigh.

once we got home i had to shower for my photo shoot for a more natural look. then i grabbed some shorts and a tank top slipped on my sandals and left. josh was already talking a nap so i texted him that i had left.

@lexiii another photoshoot ;)

user1 pretty

user2 body goals

addisonrae stunning bbg
--> lexiii aww ty

madslewis hottie ;)
--> lexiii ily

joshrichards mine;)
--> lexiii ofc

haileybieber stunning babe

griffinjohnson goodjob

brycehall my sis

click to load more

@lexiii posted on IG story

after that josh picked me up from the photoshoot and we met everyone at saddle ranch. mads, christian, sab, cooper, bryce, addi, charli, chase, dix, and noah were all there. we sat down and ordered food. we made small talk for while.

josh put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it closer and closer under my shorts. hes literally giving me so many butterflies right now. i looked at him and he gave me a smirk, he knew what he was doing to me, but i wasn't complaining.  then he whispered into my ear ''can i take you home'' i breathed in heavy when he hit my spot. ''yes please'' i breathed.

''okay lexi and i better get home shes tired from today bye'' josh said. he picked me up and we went through the back out the door to his car.

when we got home he slammed the door and immediately started kissing me very very passionately. i was running out of air but it was nice. hes so hot what the heck. literally run me over right now. you know what your such a daddy. ugh hot. then i noticed my shirt was off and so was his. then before i knew it my pants  were ripped off of me. by this time we were in his room.

after we finished i was on the bed catching my breath. ''you better go take a shower'' josh said. ''yeah, okay, if i can walk''. ''sorry baby'' he said moving the hair off my face and helping me up.

JOSH POV

while lexi was in the shower i changed the sheets and put on princess and the frog because after shes done with her shower shes probably gonna fall asleep. like i said she came out of the bathroom and limped to the door. as soon as she was comfortable cuddled into me she fell asleep.