chapter 69

"please get off of me" i tried to yell but he ripped my dress off anyway.

"damn your so fine cant wait." he said caressing my cheek

"no stop" i tried again.

ethan was ontop of me and trying to take my underwear off.

i screamed crying and i shot up in cold sweat.

its ok lex your in your bed at home your ok

josh- hey its okay im right here. he said coming through the door and sitting in front of me cupping my cheeks.

i hugged him tightly while he hugged me back. he kissed my forehead and then spoke.

josh- lets get some sleep ok.

i nodded before he rose and pulled his shirt off. once he got in bed with me he scooted closer to me and i cuddled close to him. him making shaped on my back made me fall asleep faster that night.

—————

lex- ok so which face mask do you want? i asked liv getting out of the shower.
liv- i don't care you pick.
lex- okay. i wrapped my hair in my towel and threw a tshirt on.

josh and bryce we're hanging out in the movie room playing games so i could just hangout with liv.

after i grabbed the face masks i walked out and sat by liv on the floor in front of her mirror.

lex- ok here you go. i said handing her a face mask packet.
liv- thank you.

@lexiii  posted on IG story

lex- ok so do you want to talk about anything. i asked smoothing the mask more on my face.
liv- it's just been hard this summer you know without you guys and i've been feeling super insecure this summer i don't know why.
lex- girl you the most prettiest girl ever. i said interrupting her.
liv- but i'm not.
lex- and who told you that.
liv- i don't know.
lex- liv tell me please if people are being mean you need to stick up for yourself because everyone is beautiful in their own way. your so gorgeous like come one pretty eyes, amazing body, great hair, AMAZING personality. your literally perfect.
liv- thanks so are you of course. she said as i pulled her into a hug.
lex- you welcome. now did that help.
liv- yes i feel better.
lex- good.
liv- look at us what are these face masks.
lex- i know right there my fav tho.
liv- but what am i supposed to be? she asked laughing.
lex- a bear i don't know. i said joining her.

—————
josh and bryce- BOO
liv and lex- AHHHH!!!!!! we screeched.
liv- HEY. she said turning and punching bryce while i turned and hit josh.
bryce- we scared you guys that's bad.
lex- yeah what did you expect.
liv- for real we're in the dark and then we hear "BOO" which is kinda scary.
josh- i could see it bud. he said agreeing with us.
bryce- true could be scary sorry livvy. he said giving her a tight hug to annoy her.

then josh hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.