chapter 68

once we landed we took an uber to the house. we walked up to the door and i unlocked it for josh before he ran inside looking for liv. i let him go find her as bryce and i headed to our rooms to set our bags away.

—————
after i set my suitcase, my carry on, and joshs suit case down i headed over to find liv and josh.

lex- hey. i said sitting next to them on livs bed.
josh- she wont talk to me. he said sounding defeated. im gonna go grab something to drink, want anything?
lex- no thanks. i said smiling.
josh- okay ill be right back. he said getting up and then disappearing through the door.
lex- hey liv. look you dont have to talk to me just please know we care about you and we want to talk to you. we miss you so much. i said to her scooting closer.

then out of no where she hugged me super tight and started crying.

lex- hey whats wrong liv?
liv- lex... i dont know... it.... its..... its just hard... i dont know.. lexi.
lex- hey its okay im here. i said brushing her hair with my hand.

once she got herself somewhat together she spoke to me.

liv- i just need to tell you something without the boys. i guess i just need to talk to you kinda girl to girl.
lex- okay thats fine. what if we go get dinner all together and then tomorrow im all yours ok?
liv- okay. she said then hugging me again.
liv- hi. she said as josh walked in. i think i'm better i'm just gonna hangout with lexi tomorrow.
lex- so tonight we're gonna all go to dinner.
josh- sounds good.

————-
after i figured out what to wear and finished getting ready we left to go at at a nice local restaurant.

at dinner it was just us all having normal conversations and asking about what everyone was doing with projects and planning to do soon. it was mainly josh, bryce, and i talking most of the night but it was ok because i knew olivia needed space.

after dinner we all went home and josh and liv went to her room while i went to mine and bryce his.

————-

@lexiii hey;)

@lexiii hey;)

comments disabled

then i anwsered texts from today.

addi
addi
hey boo i hope everything
with olivia works out
tell her i miss her
love you
lex
hey sorry i just got back
on my phone we made it.

liv is doing better she said
she wants to hangout with
me tomorrow so fingers
crossed i help.
addi
girl everyone loves you
you'll help!!
lex
thanks bb. next time you
need to come with us ;(
i miss you
addi
i def will i just need to be at
the studio alot this week but
next time for sure.
lex
okay goodnight love you
addi
love you too

then i texted charli back.

char
char
hey bb where are you
lex
sorry it was a last minute
trip home liv needed us.
char
aww okay tell her i love her
and i love you goodnight bb
lex
goodnight

the girls
lex
hey im flew home a couple
hours ago so dont miss me to
much love yall
dix
love you

vani
okay good ant said liv
was sad goodluck
lex
thanks love you
madi
love you

mads
aww tell her we all love her
and love you gn
lex
love yall goodnight

then once i was showered i went and put on a tshirt and underwear. i got into bed and tried to fall asleep.