chapter 13

*timothée*
    i flew back from hollywood around a week ago and i was feeling guilty. i left devyn alone for sixth months. we clearly had something, but i was too scared of commitment to do anything about it.
   it's valentines day and i had a plan. i am going to buy bagels from the cafe we went to and i would meet her at her dorm. but, my plans changed when paparazzi started attacking me in the street. desperatate i ran into cvs and bought sunglasses.
   i put my hood on with sunglasses and ran out of the store. as i ran down the street i ran into a girl. who screamed at me, "watch where you're going dickhead!"
i immediately recognized her voice and turned around smiling and lowered my glasses, "wow you must be really glad to see me, huh?" i teased.
her face was in absolute shock as she saw my face, "timothée???"
     "shhhh don't let them hear," right then i grabbed her arm and pulled her down the street. she kept asking me where we were going. we finally made it to rockefeller center and i dragged her inside and kissed her in the hall. 
     her lips were soft and we kissed passionately as she messed with my hair.
     "i needed that," she smiled at me.
     "me too," i teased, "do u wanna go iceskating?"