chapter 11

*devyn*
     it was finally 5 pm so, timmy and i decided to head out. timmy informed me that it was around a 25 minute walk so i let him lead the way since he is a local. as we were walking timmy grabbed my hand and held it. i looked at him, surpised at how forward he was considering the paparazzi could be anywhere.
     we finally reached jimmy fallons studio and went inside. we were near the front row and i was excited. even though i'm not necessarily a fan of late night tv i figured it would be fun to see how it works.
     the show finally began with jimmy doing his normal opening monologue and making jokes about pop culture.
   After the commercial break armie hammer came out for his interview and timmy squeezed my hand. armie began talking about his new broadway show that he was apart of. i was honestly very excited for it.
    once the show ended timmy brought me backstage to see armie. timmy knocked on the door and said, "armie? are you in there?"
    armie opened the door and looked at the both of us. "timmy," he screamed as he hugged him, "i see u were able to convince devyn to come see the show," armie then looked at me,  "i'm so glad to finally meet u. timmy wouldn't shut up about your day around new york city."
    I looked at timmy with a smile than back at armie, "it's so glad to finally meet u, timmy wouldn't shut up about how amazing you are."
    "aww buddy," he said, " would you like to come in."
   "of course," i said, "i haven't been to a late night show before."
   "yeah they aren't that great but you have to do it to promote what ur doing u know," he explained.
    we all began to sit down. as armie offered us
drinks.
"so, has timmy showed u the statistics rap yet," armie asked trying to hold back a laugh.
"low blow man low blow," timmy said right as he brought that up trying not to laugh.
"clearly, no but now i want to see it," i joked.
armie grabbed his phone and looked up timothée chalamet statistics rap on his phone. you could tell it was a high school project based on the age of the people in it. i started laughing the entire time. timmy's face turned bright red, which made this even funnier.
     after a while of talking me and timmy decided to go home since i had classes tomorrow. 
    me and timmy began walking back to my dorm while holding hands.
    "i didn't know you could rap that well," i joked.
      "yeah," he laughed, "i still can't believe i got a d on that project."
      "a d," i asked, "i mean ur statistics were correct considering u are on tv."
      he laughed, "that is pretty true," he smiled at me and i felt the butterflies come back into my stomach.
     we eventually reached my dorm room and timmy said, "today was so much fun," with a smile on his face.
     "it was for me as well, i have to say i was finally  able to learn the art of statistics."
     timmy laughed and put my hair behind my ear.
     "can i kiss you," i said. timmy nodded his head and i kissed his lips. the world seemed to disappear around me. i didn't want anyone to see because that would be very hard to explain so i pulled away after a few seconds.
    "bye," i said, "i hope u give me a surprise visit again."
   timmy laughed, "i hope so too," i opened my door to see olivia looking at me in awe.