Chapter 5

*Devyn*  
I woke up at 7:00 to the sound of my alarm ringing. I immediately turned it off and stood up from my bed.
   I went into my closet and picked out my favorite pair of light blue jeans along with a black tank top, a thrifted red Nike jacket and a black belt.  I grabbed my white nike Air Force 1's and went into the bathroom. I decided to wear natural makeup and ended up being ready by 8:45.
   I played my Spotify playlist and the first song to come on was smells like teen spirit by Nirvana. I sat on my bed while scrolling through Instagram.
I had many dm's from Timothée fan accounts but, I chose not to respond to them Because I didn't know if Timothée would want me to.
   Before I knew it I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to reveal an adorable boy with curly hair.
   "Hey, Timothée," I said to him as I gave him a hug.
   "Call me Timmy Timothée is way to long for everyday conversation," he said to me with the cutest smile ever.
   "Ok, Timmy," I responded making sure to stress the word Timmy.
  He grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator, "so, where are we going for breakfast," I asked while walking into the elevator.
   "That's for me to know and you to find out," he responded with a smile.
   I liked how he was trying to surprise me. No one had ever tried to surprise me before.
   As we walked off of campus, we were met by hundreds of people walking to work. Timothée seemed to know where we were going, so I trusted that we wouldn't get lost.
   Eventually Timothée stopped in front of a cute little Café and turned to me, "here we are,"
   We walked inside and I could tell he came here regularly when the lady at the register greeted him. "Hey Timmy who is this lucky lady," she said with a smile on her face. She was a middle aged woman with dark brown hair and green eyes.
   "Devyn," he responded.
   "What would you like," she asked.
   "A caramel iced coffee and a bagel with cream cheese," I said with a smile.
   "Ok, and Timmy I'm guessing you want your regular," she said to him. My guesses of him being a regular we're answered.
  "Yes," he responded while pulling out his credit card.
  "You don't have to pay for mine," I said to him pushing his card down.
   "No, I want to. I invited you here did I not."
   "I guess you did. But, I'm paying for everything else from now on," I said while he gave me a nod.
   Once he paid and we got our food we sat down at a table near a window. The cafe looked rustic. All their tables were made out of refurbished wood and they had plants hanging around the cafe.
   "This place is an interior designers wet dream," I joked as I took a sip of my coffee.
  "I mean you're not wrong," he said while laughing.
  "You come here often I assume," I said with a smile.
  "Yeah, I came here as a child everyday before school with my dad and now it has just become a habit." He said as his eyes lit up with joy.
   "I love that so much," I said smiling while sipping my coffee.
   I finished my bagel and coffee and Timmy finished his croissant after 5 minutes of banter.
   We got up to leave and he turned to the lady at the register,"Bye, Celia," he yelled as we walked out.
    As soon as we exited the cafe we were met by cameras flashing in our face. I put my hand in front of my eyes trying to shield myself from the flashing lights. Timothée grabbed my hand guiding me through the crowd of cameras and people.